Me

My photo
Read my blog, listen to my shows, read my books...then you'll know me. Thanks.

3.24.2005

LOL

So. I still don't know what I am going to wear today. This event will be one of the highlights of my young career-the U.S.C./N.A.A.C.P. Forum on Homosexuality in the Black Community. Hopefully I'll be able to give some type of educated answers when questions are presented. Pray for me please.

Okay it's 4:46 a.m. and I am delirious so I'll keep it short and to the point.

I talked with "Boy A" this evening. Very cathartic. We'll talk about it later. Later meaning in my new book, Full Circle. The sequel to the prequel.

I have to wake up in 3 hours and go visit my cousin at the pen. So I am going to have on some oversized clothes, a baseball cap, and some Jackie-O glasses. That sounds hot. So incognegro. Don't want anyone to get my tea.

Something eventful happened today, but I can't seem to remember. Maybe it was speaking to "Boy A" and me telling him to watch his back with "Boy C" they've been together for two months. Which is longer than he and I talked. He has a nice heart. Good intentions, bad decisions.

Off to bed! Long day tomorrow (Today). I love all you guys and thank you for your support personally, professionally, and financially.

Special shot out: Drea, Nkechi, Ms. Tara (The Southern Belle) & Mike Hammond.

3 comments:

SmilingOnThaDL said...

Good luck at the Forum. Hope you find something to wear!

Frederick Smith said...

good luck today at USC, home of the Trojans! uh. one thing. what are you doing up at 445 in the morning? so early... or late. depending on what you're doing :-)
fs

Anonymous said...

good luck today boo.you will do great.
tara