Me

My photo
Read my blog, listen to my shows, read my books...then you'll know me. Thanks.

4.01.2005

LOOK BITCH!

(I just woke up, so my thoughts get extra crazy, off the hook...)

1. Don't take advantage of the fact that I am her brother and I can babysit more often than you and her father! I have a cut off period, bring your ass over her when you get off of work, not when you feel like it. This is why I avoid keeping her, cause ya'll wear it out. Just because I am a writer and I sit around and write all day and control my empire doesn't mean that I want to be watching 3 year olds after hours. The last time I check my motor skills were in tact.

2. stricken from the record.

3. I want some raw vegetables from the Souplantation. But I am not leaving my box with a three year old in tow. God that child know's she gets it from her momma.

4. Did I tell you that I hate falling asleep before 5 P.M.? This throws off my writing cycle.

5. I am pissed off that regular gas is 2.55 a gallon, and I have a 30 gallon tank. I will be walkin after dark like a hooker in a lop-sided wig and dirty boots.

I'll be back....

4 comments:

disgruntled said...

Lopsided wig and dirty boots. That's a quick way to get a ride...keep it up and you'll never have to pay for gas again. ::Jots note to self, visit Korean hair shop for lime wig, and Payless for a pair of busted sandals SCAR JONES advertises in those commercials. I need a ride...

Trent Jackson said...

GOD HAS SENT YOU TO CALM ME DOWN! YOU ARE SO FRICKIN FUNNY! YOU NEED A FUCKIN TALK SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

disgruntled said...

Question. You posted on my page (Hey You. STFU) I give you ideas. Care to share? I'd like that...also, what do you want to plagarize off my page? For your next book?

Trent Jackson said...

@ Blogger and the numbers

Email me and we'll talk about it off record.