Me

My photo
Read my blog, listen to my shows, read my books...then you'll know me. Thanks.

4.17.2005

What? Okay?

Damn I guess it has been a while since I've seen you last... Hi? How are you? It's so good to see you!!! I miss you!!!

I've been working on a lot of creative projects and enjoying my time to myself. Becoming one with the Emancipation Of Mimi. Yes I said it. Mariah Carey. That CD is the business. With an honorable mention going to Faith, whose album debuted at number 2 on the charts, go Faith!!

I have some interesting posts coming up for the week including my hit list, conversations with Fred Smith & Rashid Darden, that you'll be able to enjoy, and of course me running my mouth about non-sense. How mad are we that Nadia got voted off before the Michelin Man, Scott Savol? I am still mad about Nikko getting voted off...he was the best singer, period.

Whatever it is. I want to be in love. I like waking up and sharing my new work with people, sharing my dreams with someone other than my Aunt Jacky. Not that it's a bad thing, but I am pretty sure she gets tired of listening to me talk, just like Blogger#31905 does, but hell, who cares?

There is nothing absolutely remotely new going on with me, but my work. Working on a new book, working on a scholarship fund for teenagers in college with Sickle Cell, my magazine, and expanding my empire...all of which will go into effect as soon as I get that royalty check....May 3rd?

Stay tuned, this week is gonna be fun.

Yours In The Struggle,

Trent Jackson

8 comments:

disgruntled said...

Assuming is bad...

disgruntled said...

Like the new template...

Rashid @ Old Gold Soul said...

Alright for the new template! Easier on the eyes. I gotta get used to it, though.

ShawnQt said...

As Mase would say, Welcome Back!
I heard the Maria cd online, and fell in love with it, have to buy it. I am quite suprized that Faith is doing it big, yet she deserves it.Im really happy that you are staying motivated with your goals and everything, it is very admirable.

MuchoMekka said...

Trent,

I really haven't been keeping up with the blog but i will now. As we do, I must dis-agree with you about Nikko, he was not the best singer. I think the country white girl is the best this year. And Nadia, Lord that girl's range is from C to C-sharp. she has none (but i love watching her hair move)

As for starting a scholarship fund, that is wonderful and that makes me glad to know you. knowing that you have a heart like that.

Stay verbal... your mouth is (umm) something else.

I didn't write this said...

cool

Lyle said...

I just thought i'd hit you up. Very interesting person. It was cool meeting you at the mall today. I enjoy what I am reading and I think I am ready for the book.

SmilingOnThaDL said...

mariah is the shyt... Sickle Cell great charity.. three years ago, I held a successful audition. continue doing what your doing!