Me

My photo
Read my blog, listen to my shows, read my books...then you'll know me. Thanks.

5.05.2005

The Bitch Has Gotten Beside Herself!

No this white bitch didn't try to let me have it on my site! I was gonna be cool about it until I went on her site and she referred to me as "girl." Now if I was really insecure about sucking dick or being intimate with another man, I'd let that bother me, but since I am secure with who I am and always will be I won't let that stop me from verbally slaying you. Now it's one thing to be disrespectful, but to disrespect my sexuality and be insensitive to who I am is rather fucked, since you did breed outside your race (oops did I just say that?).

So I was reading Shawn's Blog and he just so happened to post this on his site. I am not sure of his stance, I think he may have posted this on there to get a response, or maybe he just put it on there in his utter disbelief. Now her blog has some validity to it (about how black women degrade themselves to sell records, etc, I give her that), but the rest of it is bogus. I am opinionated, and I think she along with her post is burnt the fuck out. After she called me a fag on the slick.

Now in her blog she makes a point to pick on Fantasia, the "Marquee Baby Momma." I don't have a problem with Fantasia. I think "Baby Momma" is a powerful uplifting song to tell other young mothers that they can make it in anything that they try to do, and just because they had a baby doesn't mess up their chance to compete in the world. Fantasia isn't saying, go out and try to be like me and be famous, and get knocked up. She is saying SUCCEED at anything that you do. Period.

After my response to "Mighty Mama" (the white girl calls herself Mighty Mama, as if she were stolen from Africa and brought here to build a whole nation...) she came to my blog and responded to yesterdays post . Then she read how I was ready to date outside the race (which would never happen, because giving up on a black man is like giving up on my self, trailer park Barbie) and tried to let me have it, okay I set myself up for that, but for every loose comment there is a strong rebuttal, and once I am off it's too late to stop me. So tread light Mrs. I got knocked up by a Black man...You're ice skating on lake Michigan in a blizzard bitch.

Let's get a few things straight wigger, I never once called you a racist at anytime, so don't get me mixed up with the insecure voices in your head that you need lithium to control. I simply stated how I don't appreciate you white bitches making patronizing comments such as "Oh I am married to a black man." Why include that in a comment if you didn't feel reservation about what you had to say. If you didn't feel some sort of restraint you wouldn't have included that in your comment, so miss me with the bullshit, GIRL. Don't try to find a way to justify your fucked up biased comment. It doesn't excuse it or make it any better.

It's very rewarding that you deal with teen moms and helping them re-gain self esteem and character, but they should really watch who they give these jobs to, because chances are, with uneducated, biased, opinions you're going to fuck them up 10 times more than what they are. Who are you to decide that statistics are stacked against them, you are actually perpetuating cycles for them, which is exactly what Fantasia is speaking about in her song. There are statistics against women and blacks going to medical school, there are statistics against people who can't read and want to go to college or take civil service exams to deliver mail. There are odds against everyone, but Fantasia proved people who think like you wrong and tried out for American Idol and now has endorsements, a career, and a platinum album to shut haters like you down. A hater like you who got pregnant and probably had to stop your career to raise your kids, but that is a generalization so lets strike that from the record.

You're absolutely right, misleading youth to aspire for entertainment careers can be damaging, but it isn't your job to stop them from dreaming. Why don't you help these mothers find a balance between dreaming, aspiring and focusing. Help them learn a skill or trade to keep them in the game, so if they do decide they want to be a Fantasia, they have something to fall back on, just in case they don't defeat the odds against them. Not only that, lead them in the right direction to get on track to be like Fantasia. Voice lessons, image consulting, mentoring with people who are already successful singers, not necessarily mainstream singers, like they say never quit your day job. Once a teacher told me I would never amount to anything. I've started my own publishing company, and have successfully sold 5,930 books worlwide, by myself. It's been hard work, but I never gave up my dream or focus because someone told me that odds were stacked against me, just as I told them, I tell you too whitey, FUCK YOU. Watch me do it again! Eat my dust and watch me be the living proof of beating odds. Honey we could have a whole sit down about beating odds. Find me a person in this whole entire GALAXY that has beat the odd of ANY BLACK MAN IN AMERICA. Then we can have a sit down. Talk to your husband about beating the odds, or did he sell out and pull the O.J., Kobe Bryant move? Until you have been pulled over and beat for driving while BLACK, racially profiled for driving a CLK 500, taken from your native land and told your name was Toby, not Kunta, you come back and tell me about beating any odd or statistic that is biased any fuckin way, what is a statistic based on. One of your old white Grandfather (wizard) theories? Truth is....(wait isn't that a Fantasia tune...?)

Have you know I have volunteered countless hours with the N.C.C.J., I have met people from all walks of life and have shared my struggle with them and how I've crossed over and found success, and if you do your research carefully instead of running your damn mouth you'll find that I work with at risk youth quite a bit, I just choose not to broadcast it, because I don't need the validation or public praise for the work that I do with uplifting people, that is something that I do naturally through my writing, through my example of my life.

Tomorrow night when you put your children to sleep tell them that you had an online battle with a homosexual. Make sure you tell them all the horrible and negative things you can think of about homosexuals. Be sure to brainwash them with Christianity and your husbands Black militant beliefs. Tell them that people will hate them for being bi-racial, and they will have to go the extra mile to prove themselves to be more than the pure white person they have to compete with on the civil service job that you inspired them to get. Tell them that you've shattered many dreams of young girls who look up to the only role models that they see, Fantasia, because if you were any kind of role model your life would be the example, since you were hired for that right?

Sometimes I have to address people who run their fuckin' mouths thinking they are doing something to drag me down, that simply can't handle my opinion. I understand at times I am too much to handle and as a vocal black man that can be threatening and confusing...but there is always Colon Powell right? Maybe I am wrong, but I know when I am right...

Oh and by the way, were still friends, GIRL!
I give myself, the never unheard of 3 snaps in Z formation....!

15 comments:

Zoe said...

T-
I read everything! I don't think you're wrong at all-you let this muthafatha have it honey! She does have some good points but I agree with everything you said. I have my own issues with white women marrying black men and I don't know why she chose to pick Fantasia as a target, maybe she's just mad cause Fantasia is a successful single mother. However T, you can't always fight ignorance with your truth! Very well spoken and I would hate to get into an arguement with you..

Trammell said...

Honeychild, you're READ here!!

Mighty MaMa said...

You know what I really like you! You made my morning, seriously. However, I won't bash you to my children, and we are not Christians. We aren't even Jews. I will tell them that I just met a very witty, African American author. I can't wait to get his upcoming book. Do you think I can get it autographed?

Rod said...

Trent, you're right. But the best thing about being right ...you don't have to prove it. Let it go, leave her alone and pour those delicious words into your novel! Haterz want attention. This is your forum, not hers.

Anonymous said...

your are right t and you let her have it. good battle and damn she wants your book. do you baby. tlc

j jackson said...

First of all let me understand mrs.Urbana(i mean confused).Fantasia did exactly what by singing a song about baby mamas??? Why is that every country song you hear is about drinking and having a fuck for the road with an ex or even when the damn dog died when they were 2???? Who the fuck cares.Country songs portray a far worse image in my mind talking about killing yourself and drinking yourself to death.All that girl did was tell a story about herself and said you or anyone can come back from hardships and down-falls.Did she say "i'm going to kill myself or drink myself stupid"because he beat my ass or left me and the baby???NO she didn't.Anyway Ms.girl from the Mid-West,i to live in the Mid-west and i see alot of you "i fuck black guys"around the way.But that doesn't give you the knowledge or the right to comment about this young womans views and her story.I'm sure you've got a hellva story to tell about your shit yaself.Not that i care to hear it but i'm just saying....Here in the mid-west that sort of thing is still frowned upon even if yall are fucking and sucking on the side.I'm sure mommy and daddy would've picked a lighter version for you anyday.But you go on with your bad-ass.....


Jackson Out!!!!

Dick said...

You read that bitch, gurrrrlllll!!!!!! Damn, a love a good faggot! LOL

disgruntled said...

Before I finish reading...HELL NAH.
I read her blog and didn't know she was talking about YOOOOOU.

LMAO.... let me finish reading this post...comment pending.

JACKSON-POWELL said...

My Afro pick is growing and the black power pick is coming out of the back of my head(in other words I am pissed off with white ass!)mad are you!!!! How come you have no comments on the hard rock celebs that are making your white ass kids look like freaks, act like freaks, devil worship, and kill themselves!!!! Stop the madness!! I am not a racist but when the opposite race thinks she has all the answeres because she is married to a black man I have a serious problem!!!! Do you realize that you are evidently married to a white black man if he agrees with your statments. How do you mentor someone when you cannot tell that someone has achieved? You have to have or know of a success story to help someone elese in theirs!! Are you dogging out Fantasia because you are jealous of her???What about your children, how do you mentor them?? Are they black or white?? They have to work hard to be accepted by any race and when they fill out a application they have to check black, negro or afro american,maybe other if they choose but they cannot check caucasion or white. How do you fix that? Try a diversity class before you tell shit like this to anyone else!!
Spend your time on some real shit you will be happier!!!

disgruntled said...

**Digs grave

Jenna said...

Ooohhhhhh, Fight, Fight , Fight! I love hateful banter!!!

ShawnQt said...

Just read this entry, wow that was a lot, lol... all in all, you told her, LOL! Can't we all just get along.

Anonymous said...

i'm so sick and tired of white people claiming they aren't racist or that they understand because they have a black "spokesperson" to turn to. racism is in all of us. u can't erase, you can only acknowledge it and overcome it. the first thing that comes out of white folks mouths when we're not around is "nigger" or something stereotypical...vice versa with blacks and so on. the comment "my husband is african american" reinforces it that....like trent said...what was the purpose of that comment? also, white folks who don't like black folks have been fucking us for years...that's why my complexion is so light. that's why strom thurman had a family of color on the side. whites can't understand, ever...give up... and there is no one black person that can shed light on the black experience, something i think her husband is probably void of anyway...taken that he married her in the first place...and while i'm on it--i'm sure a lot of people won't agree--i'm sick of this over-politically correct terminology for black people. charlize theron is african american. i'm black. jamaicans, haitians, dominicans, englishman, they all have to come to our country and put up with being called african americans despite their ethnicity because someone felt bad for slavery and the creation of the "nigger" and decided to give us a cool name...

Trent Jackson said...

Okay So I guess I didn't over react and I am not crazy.

Anonymous said...

Honey, here it is a couple of days later and Urban Mama is still talking about that same ol shit. She needs to get over it and have her cookout..