Me

My photo
Read my blog, listen to my shows, read my books...then you'll know me. Thanks.

6.15.2005

6 Pack Of Budweiser & A Pack Of Pork Skins

...Is what the white man had in front of me as I stood in line to buy my lottery ticket at 7-11 tonight. As I stood there hoping I had all the right numbers for tomorrows pick, I thought about what I would do with the money...

I thought about how I wouldn't change a bit. I don't even think I would tell anyone about it. I'd continue my life writing, putting forth my unification of myself and my community, and help other artists put out their work. I would buy a house and pay off my college loans...chill out for a bit.

I am feeling a sense of relief! And finally. I took a two month hiatus from my book tour to get myself together personally and plot. Now that my calendar is somewhat coming together I am excited. I finally got confirmed for 5 events and awaiting a few more before I announce my official calendar...of course things change. But I am also gearing up for my second release in March. I am glad that I finally got these media packets, book orders, and all these other mailings out of the way...Temporary stress is a muthafatha...

So I was going to be hella mad if Michael didn't get off. Woody Allen fucked his underaged daughter and didn't nobody say nothin to his ugly ass. The dead Pope and his entourage molested all them boys in the confession box didn't nobody yank those bent back bitches into court...so as far as I am concerned if Michael wanted or wants to serve Jesus Juice (which I think is bogus) to underage boys and look at Playboy magazines so be it! Fuck a white bitch tryin' to pimp her kids for lira-where is social services for her ass? BIATCH.

Granted Michael is off the rocker but....child molester, next...

I see I got some mixed reactions on my last post...oh well. You can't please everyone, but then again there is Oprah and Ellen...

So I am working on it. I am still Trent. I have the same issues as everyone else. "I'm just another Black man caught up in the mix, tryin' to make a dolla outta fifteen cents..."

Thank You for listening...
I love what I do for you...
I won't know you're here unless you tell me...
Oh Yeah....Nathan Asked me "Seven Questions..."

Trent.
Tomorrow: Friends and Balance....

3 comments:

Rahshek said...

Trent-

Of course, it goes without saying that you are doing the damn thing, and you are doing it well. I hope to jump back into the mix, for you have given me great motivation.

Anonymous said...

thnaks for my morning news. as always it was a great read. keep doing you.
tlc

Valentino said...

You know what you got a point about Micheal, my thoughts are that its obvious the man has some mental health issues, if he believes at times he is a lil boy, lil boys touch each others willies and sample " jesus juice", and look at PLayboy Magazine...On that note...Can I borrow $3000?