Me

My photo
Read my blog, listen to my shows, read my books...then you'll know me. Thanks.

6.06.2005

HAAAAAAYYYY! (Girl!)

And we still friends, girl!

So My Grandma reads my Blog...? Just how much have you been readin' G-Moms?

Why was last night the craziest night ever? So My friend Tre, came and got me at around 10ish...We went to Roscoes on Pico, had a blast, etc...Long story short between my meeting with Chicken & Waffles, daring a man to show me his dick in the mystery machine, and flirting with boys in the park after hours I lost my muthafuckin house keys-which meant I had to stop @ mommas, knock on her window at 4 a.m., alarm her with the glock on cock, and have her interrogate me like I was peepin' through Michael Jacksons window while he was administering Jesus Juice to the small children. I haven't found the keys, It's 4:05 and I am callin' Roscoes when I arise...Damn, whassup with me? Am I loosing it? Or have I just realize I lost it a long time ago?

Happy Monday! So Friday's Finale? I am startin' to think if he's really SmilingOnThaDL or is his face bent up in a frown? He clearly doesn't like me, especially after all those "Terrorist Threats!" The last time I checked, kickin' my ass was a felony! Doesn't look good on your record congress! Anyhoo, no shade on this side of the tree-I'm not for everyone!

So I spent Three hours lookin' for my wallet/checkbook, before my mishap with my keys. I knew I brought it home from my grocery store trip...I am getting prepped for my Barbecue this weekend so I had to, you know, and all of that. So I finally found it in my corporate planner...Anyway...The shit drove me fuckin' crazy!

For the past few months I've been going through a lot personally-with the loss of my sister, getting fired from my day job, etc...all that is finally over and I am looking forward to the new moves that are going to be happening over the next few months.

So I guess Sunday is the new day for the blogdom to blog? Well I'll be sticking to my M-F shift so...And I don't know why people are sending me emails wanting me to interview them. Damn are my interviews that interesting? Or do you just want to talk to me? I can't promise any interviews this week, but I must admit that I am intrigued by Merv (He has crazy stories, I don't know if I can be->LIE<-ve all of them) and DIVO. Those are my next two targets...and then there's Nathan...he's a nice guy, and excuse me for not getting to that sidebar in a timely manner.

So who knows what the week holds? I'm looking to retain a new attorney, I've been doing photo shoots, I have court later on today, and then again on Friday, um...and I'm still Single, Sexy & Selibate...Like Merv said "He's a Theater Production without the 30 dollar ticket!" How about that for a tag line?

Thank You For reading! I love telling! My Blogdom I love you! All those who bought my book over the weekend because of my blog tales, I thank you book 2 is in the works (and so is an update to WritingStar) As Always, Tara, Frank, Fred, Shawn-Taquan, thank you for having my back and supporting my crazy ass!

I won't know you're here unless you tell me!

I love what I do for you,

Trent J

12 comments:

SmilingOnThaDL said...

Man, I enjoyed my interview with you. You still have me smiling! So, stop slandering the name! Or else your gonna get messed up as soon as you get to NYC! SIKE! hehehehe!

disgruntled said...

you know you've lost it and haven't had it in a long ass time. the fact you're asking aloud is confirmation...

Anonymous said...

a lot can go on over a weekend. everyone wants you to interview them because you keep the shit real. oh well. keep doing you and get to working on book 2. damn.
(((big hugs)))))
tlc

The Divo said...

Oh, It feels so good to be a target. Unlike when I was a toss toy as a child in school.

Umn, I seem to think that for some odd reason you will be in NYC at the same time as I. So you might get a personal "uno en uno conmigo."

I love the snips of the book and will buy it soon... I just have to read all the other Class stuff that I have to read for the next 3 weeks. And then I can drown myself in Trent.

As always in Parting,
I came in Peace and in Peace I leave.

Trent Jackson said...

SEE. People can't seem to keep shit to themselves...

Rahshek said...

excellent interview--- Oprah better watch out, you certainly know how to bring out the best and the worst in everyone. And by the way Wendy Williams doesn't have anything on you. Looking forward to read your book, from the insight here I am sure that you book will be just as good. I promise to promote it within my circle here in DC, maybe even pass it to Bush ;) the next time we meet.

Rahshek said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Church Boy said...

Ha...funny shit. My grandmother reads my blogs too...

Valentino said...

There is one more person you MUST interview. I'll tell you later.

merv* said...

I don't know if I'm ready....

ShawnQt said...

Interesting Merv huh? Can't wait.
You did have an action-packed weekend. Glad that all turned out. I would like to hear more about your sister. I never lost anyone close to me before... so I can't say I know what that feels like. But I do know what it feels like to love someone, so I sympathize with you.

Rod said...

I've never heard DL's whole story. It's interesting. Thanks.

Rod2.0