Me

My photo
Read my blog, listen to my shows, read my books...then you'll know me. Thanks.

7.01.2005

Hmmm...MMM-K




Say say, lil fine ass nigga,
come out and play with me....

and bring a sack of trees...
Zig-zags please, not Phillies.
I bet you wanna slide down my rainbow...
want me to fuck you like a whore.

Well we can fall in love or we can just fake it
and be like this forever more.


-Joi

I don't want to get another email saying that I was tryin to be like Beyonce an nem in that cater to you video with my new picture. I think its a hot picture...end

I am so fortunate and glad for my experiences-these are the very things that help me become a more well-rounded and adaptable individual. Working this camp this week takes me back to a time not so long ago, my teenage years, the years I wasn't really happy.

I've encountered a few people who remind me a lot of what I was like when I was 17 or 18...and I made sure I've given them what I needed when I was their age. I think this is one of the more humbling experiences in my life. Being able to connect and mentor to a young person, be a positive example and lead them down the right path to get their dreams accomplished.

I haven't been blogging in depth and insane like I normally should because I have a lot going on with the book tour on Friday and dealing with these fags at camp...then on top of that someone somewhere wiped out my mothers whole bank account! So I've been wearing a lot of hats this week. This has been apart of my normal makeup for the last three months I don't know how not to do it...So instead of producing quality entries I've just been like eh...giving half...but this is the only time it will happen...

But I am working on something good for tomorrow, and Friday I'll be blogging about the first day of my book tour! As well as listing my official tour calendar so I can meet some of you in the flesh!

The blog ride has been fun thus far...so don't feel like you've been loosing me. And I don't appreciate Frank for indirectly calling me out either...(LMCTY) Thats your clue...

Anyway. Thanks for stopping by and as usual-I won't know you're here unless you tell me, something like, I came in Peace, and in Peace I leave.

Trent Jackson (sometimes) BIATCH!

7 comments:

The Foxybrown Show said...

The pic is hot bro...I actually didn't make the connection to Beyonce n them till you mentioned it. Kudos to you for giving the next generation the same wisdom that someone shared with you..It's important.

Have a good one Bro...

Holla back on the blog!

Rocka said...

I love that song by Joi... She sent me that album last year, and from what I understand it never got released... But that song is fire... I wish you had of posted it as an MP.3 - maybe i should? Cute post..

Rocka (http://rockaonline.com)

SmilingOnThaDL said...

I came in Peace, and in Peace I leave. LOL

Rahshek said...

Trent-

As you inspire me, i am glad to hear that you are doing the same for America's Youth. Truth be told, individuals like yourself and Larry are the essence to what "No Child Left Behind" was to be about. Forget what BS Bush has to offer, I'm in support of your efforts to guiding youth in the right direction.

Keep up the great work. And BTW you its your blog, so you can look as sexy as you want...lol

;)

Frank León Roberts said...

LMAO.

The Divo said...

Hooray For Smiling, He used the line.

Oh, Trent the reference was hilarious. I just got to it today...

I am wrong I know...

But I am just getting to everyones Last weeks post...

As always in Parting,


I came in Peace and in Peace I leave.

Happy visitor said...

Great blog. In case you care to know, I was searching for glucose levels + low carbohydrates and your blog came up. I am glad I found it though.

Very nice.