Me

My photo
Read my blog, listen to my shows, read my books...then you'll know me. Thanks.

6.16.2005

Me And My Boys (Girls) Are Goin Out Tonite....Part I

Alright Miss. Faith Evans for that title. So Wednesday nights out at Club Here have become apart of my Trent Jackson-esque repertoire. But the last few Wednesdays have been stale to say the least, like the time I met the married man and Reesey ran into that presumed heterosexual grinding up on some brick faced Mexican boy...

Anywho. We get there. The overpacked club, the mist from the temporary Tsunami warning wet our faces and frazzled my brain as I didn't want my perm to get wet and friz on a bitch...It was a fun night. Enroute to the location, I called my best friend Ernesto on my new cell phone and he already happened to be there. So Tre and I Rovered over to the location to meet up with the other homosexuals.

I was looking halfway cute. But thats when I seem to get the most attention-seeing that I did meet my internet fling...we'll get to that later...

So me Tre, Ernesto and his beat Friend Erica found an intimate spot with our cocktails so we could perch up and look pushed while we discussed all of the actions of the fairies prancing around as if they were in some type of Broadway production...

I don't like going out with Tre, because he can't hold his liquor. One Long Island Ice Tea will have the bitch on tilt, when I can carry three and be not 1/10 of where he is after one. He's ready to strip and find the first boy to give him some. I feel bad for him in a sense. He's not ugly he just doesn't have the personality that I do when I become social. I ask the right questions, I say the right things, I show my wit, I bat my eyes and do all of the girly things homosexuals do when they try to get a number... and then he always wants to complain if a boy gives me his number. I keep trying to tell him it's all a damn game...I also tell him "I may get the number, but will I keep his attention...?"

So we're bent right? And me and Ernesto find a spot on the overcrowded dance floor so I can grind my ass all on his dick while "Gotta Getch Good" was the backdrop for my well practiced big boy strip routine.

I had my ass up real high, almost to the point where I had my ankles on the floor. I came up and turn around to rub up on him dick on dick, when I look over his shoulder, and there is my internet fling, "L"

...to be continued tomorrow when I am not as drunk and sleepy....

5 comments:

Frank León Roberts said...

have fun papa, dont do anyone...i mean anything...that i would(nt)

TheBlacks said...

I'll be waiting on the completion of this story -- 'cause I'm sure it'll be worth the wait [let's hope] and Ernesto is def. a cutie!

Valentino said...

You can't just bring us there and drop us like that!! Ernesto is definitely a good piece of dark chocolate.

Rahshek said...

Sounds like I need to be in Cali clubbin with you and the boys.

The Church Boy said...

Everybody wants to leave me hanging...now you know I'll be the first one tuned in waiting on your conclusion.