Me

My photo
Read my blog, listen to my shows, read my books...then you'll know me. Thanks.

6.29.2005

Things Turn Out Well

So anyway...Things are going very well. Yesterday, Tuesday was an extremely great day for me. I was appreciated for my worth and positivity always exceeds the negative clouds that rain on my parade...(thanks Rashek)

God is good...
He is still on the thrown...

All black fags aren't bad-because I met a new one today and he is "Fabulous!"
Never dignify a lie with truth...
All people aren't bad...
People only talk about you if you're doing something right...
People will try to stop your shine, but you keep being you and doing you...


I love you...
I won't know you're here unless you tell me....

Love Ya,

Shout out to DeVaughn, Val, Donnie, Esther, Jetaime, my momma, Gaskin, and the people that leave comments on my blog.
Peace up A Town Down

FUCK A FAKE BITCH

2 comments:

The Divo said...

Why so Hostile...

Sorry I have been out of commision.

Holla at me soon.


As always in Parting,

I came in Peace and in Peace I leave.

Frank León Roberts said...

Dam Trent you came at us on some ol' Crazy Hobo shit! (of course I love it) heehehe. LMAO@ "FUCK A FAKE BITCH"