Me

My photo
Read my blog, listen to my shows, read my books...then you'll know me. Thanks.

6.02.2005

WOW

for I am not even one tenth of the talent that lies in this world. So many people have amazing stories, creativity bigger than who they are, dynamic, powerful, energy that can affect you in a way in which you'd never thought you would experience anything like it, ever.

I read two blogs in their entirety last night.
Larry Lyons and Frank's Blog. Two phenomenal Black men on missions. For about 2 hours I had to lay somewhere and marinate. Larry just takes you there. He has your entire thought process fucked up for like an hour and 15 minutes just thinkin' about life. Then here comes Frank in all of his commentative spirit and half naked men (including himself) fuckin' with you for the duration of your mental sabbatical....WOW. Just for the record I will NEVER INTERVIEW LARRY so don't ask. He knows my reasons why and I want you to respect it. It won't happen...

So speaking more of Larry, he put's on his blog, he wants to know who I think the 5 cutest bloggers are. I think we should hold a contest. Lets have like a blog pageantry thing and who ever wins gets to be a guest at the 1st annual Trent Jackson Halloween Excursion Cruise 2005 is this a plan?

P.S. FUCK ALL YOU BITCHES! Y'all bastards don't ever comment 15 times on my usual posts, but all of a sudden you throw a cute boy with brains and a big cock in the mix you fags are salivating all over the damn place! I have a trick for yall. FUCK YOU FRANK! And you suck at responding to emails!

I want to interview DIVO next....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does anybody know someone at XM Satellite Radio? Trent needs a show ya'll.

I'm loving the interviews!!

Boo Hoo on not interviewing Larry Lyons. That would be mad cool. Better yet, how about Larry and his partner Steven Fullwood together for a chat!! Just a thought.

Keep up the good work!!

Your Fan,

Kevin C
ATL

disgruntled said...

LOL
Tell them "BITE ME BIATCH"!!!

Frank León Roberts said...

NOW BOY YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU! I'm sorry, yes, I really am the worst at responding to emails---dont hate me forever though! Hit me up later today! And i'll hit you back!

merv* said...

WE WANT LARRY LYONS AND TRENT. TOGETHER. AT LAST.

Trent Jackson said...

It's funny how yall didn't address anything in my blog!

Merv, I need to holla at you...

NATHAN "SEVEN" SCOTT said...

trent, you inspire me to do better. your interviews are so damn raw i swear... i am a newbie at it so i'll keep mine to 7 questions for now but i just wanted to say thanks for making it HOT and giving me a reason to blog.

MATERIAL GIRL said...

I LUV THIS SHIT! THIS IS THE HOTTEST SHIT I'VE SEEN IN PRINT! I'M THE ONE AND ONLY MATERIAL GRIL AND I THINK TRENT NEXT INTERVIEW SHOULD BE WITH ME, A SEXXY HOT BLACK BARBIE. (THIS BITCH HAS EVERYTHING!)