Me

My photo
Read my blog, listen to my shows, read my books...then you'll know me. Thanks.

7.08.2005

Changes, Gossip, Whispers & Shout Outs!

Hi World, How you doin?

Is Bobbi Kristina a mess or what? Did she start her cycle in London or was she really tired of her father? I think she is tired of Bobby's ass. That muthafatha can surely show the fuck out. I guess. But I love their show. Whitney is just as ghetto fabulous as she wants to be...this will surely make their stock rise.

And did we see Jermaine Jackson on BET? I can so understand where he's coming from. Putting their family plastic surgery package to the side...what they are doing to Michael is rather fucked...I think Jermaine summed it up best when he said, "No matter how big you get, there are only two things that matter. Your family and God."

I have to give credit where credit is due! The Heiress A.K.A Holiday-N, was the brains and the beauty behind yesterdays post. Stop giving me all the credit! I just answered some questions and added the Trent Jackson Twang to it...alright? Nothing fancy...

How about the new name for the Blog? Okay...
I love the way Frank jacked the blog and made it his own...and then had the nerve to tell me I shopped at Lane Braynt! LOL. What...I did have to publicly let him have it one that one...just check his comment box...but it's all good though.

This weekend I will be sending out solicitations to a select few bloggers. I am scouting 3 boys for interviews next week. So if all goes well...I will be up in here going left. I am already getting my part 2 interview on with NO4REAL! And honey I hope he is prepared because I have my shit ready! And yall betta be ready to, Imma have yall hoes clutchin' yall pearls!

Chgocutie's feathers got so ruffled he took me off of his blog roll. I love it when people can read between the lines and get that I am talking about them. But I love it even more when I can smear shit all in their face! Some people just bring out the worst in me...I mean I try to be nice, and all of that but people just don't know how to be genuinely happy or appreciative anymore...I think one of my blog confidants said it best "Maybe he needs the attention" So all of my readers, go to chgocuties blog and show the sister some love...I tried, but he apparently he couldn't accept what I had to give...I am going to love reading his rebuttal. He wanted me to come for him so bad...I giving you the ammo and the gun, lets see what you do with it....

I must say that I admire a few of my fellow bloggers. On the screen they are wonderful and talented, behind the screen they are genuinely nice...(a bit crafty...) but nice. Often times in our world we don't tell people how much they mean to us, how they change us, the little things that people wouldn't even think effect you, do. It's often the smallest gestures that count-and that matter. You never know what a person is going through on the other end of the spectrum...and sometimes we say great things and don't even know that we're making such a big impact on people.

A lot of times my antics and my assholisms block my good nature and the positive vibe that I carry...but real people see my real qualities. But I don't need to go around professing what a good person I am...in saying that I want to thank a few of my blog people who made a great impact on who I am right now, at this moment (plug my book when I can...)

ShawnQT-You are my nigga! Ride or Die For Life! Fuck these hoes! You are so cool. I admire you, I thank you so much for your chats, your insight, your wisdom, your humor. I thank you for your journey, I thank you for your experience-who you are. Even though you'd rather use my book as a coffee table centerpiece you're still the homie.

Shawn-Your Wit is insane! No one else can do it like you can. No matter what goes on, what happens, tests, trials, all that-they come and they go, its our cycle of life. You are still a blessing, you're still talented, productive, real, and positive. I appreciate that.

Rahshek-Thank you for listening and helping me sort out things..and being a big time reader and supporter of this space and my book. That means a whole lot.

Fred Smythe-It's because of you that I've been able to connect with all of the others listed above. If it wasn't for you coming to my signing that night to show support I wouldn't have been sitting here typing this now. I appreciate the times that we do get to spend brainstorming and chatting-thank you for sharing you and always being professional. It feels so good to have another gay black writer going through the struggle with me! And it's such a privilege for me to be in your realm.

SmilingonthaDL (Somewhere...)-I appreciate our conversation as of late. End. I'll leave it at that...it's a moment I don't want to mess up.

To the people that are inclined to comment-to the ones that just read my blog-You don't know how much you mean to me. You keep my juices flowing, you inspire me to get up and write everyday! This has been my routine for the last 4 months-although it's a short time, I am grateful for every moment and every post that I put out.

Before I go special shout to Alphonso Morgan and Fred Smith. I am reading both of their books right now. And I must say that their works are truly fuckin phenomenal. I must interview them again just on their books. I am actually plotting a contest here on my blog...where the prizes will be an I-pod and a gift packs which include my book, Alphonso's Book, and Freds Book...Stay tuned for that.

I appreciate and thank each and everyone of you! Have a safe weekend. Always do you! And don't let nobody piss on your leg and tell you it's raining! I'll see you on Monday.

13 comments:

Rahshek said...

Trent,

You have done it once again. I love how you give it to us direct. Its a pleasure to be listed on your blog as someone providing impact. As always I enjoy reading your blog, its apart of my morning routine, giving me a jump start to my day.

Ricky said...

Thanks for acknowledgin those who read your blog man and I must say it is always a pleasure.

Quaheem said...

I like your attitude...

Give people the TRUTH not because they WANT it...but because they NEED it...

It's a great way to live ur life..

And hey...A man with no enemies is a man who truly isn't living his life to it's utmost potential...

so do da damn thang.....

Anonymous said...

i am back boo. just going through some things. i got alot of reading to do but i just wanted to show you some love and get a dose of trent jackson. xoxo
tlc

The Church Boy said...

Mess...boy you are a complete hilarious mess...I love it!

Frederick Smith said...

Awwww Trent... I'm blushing.
fs

SmilingOnThaDL said...

Thanks Trent! Still waiting on when your gonna give us the Up Close Look of TJ. Oh yeah, thanks for not messing up the moment, LOL.

Your brother in the struggle,

Smiling

SmilingOnThaDL said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Valentino said...

Awww how precious are you...

ShawnQt said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ShawnQt said...

Always Remember your a 9!

Shawn said...

Thanks for the positive words

Pammie said...

Interesting I came across your blog the way we all do - stairstep from other blogs and I'm giving you shouts on mine now! LOVE IT and will be looking for more of your banter!

plicious

http://plicious.blogspot.com