Me

My photo
Read my blog, listen to my shows, read my books...then you'll know me. Thanks.

7.28.2005

DAY 3: I'M SO FED UP. I HATE BEING SINGLE!

WHADDUP MY NIGGAS? When I'm mad you'll know...

How about that interview with Smiling? Shot outs to my aunt Jacky, Stone, Tara, Vince, Erika, ShawnTaQuan, Smiling and all of them, like that.

I've made up my mind.
I've made my decision.

And I realized that L.A. is not the place for me. Or I am not the place for it. I know why I hate L.A. and not only because the men SUCK, but that's the reason why I hate it tonight!

The CLUB WAS WHACK. I am so over going out, I'm crawling back in my shell, being one with myself. I also see that I have a much better time when I am inebriated.

No I didn't see Rod at the club (the boy that I've been eying since February) and no he didn't act like he didn't see me...thats okay, because-I'm done with that situation...all it takes is one time to give me the ultimate diss.

Being honest-my single run has taken it's toll...I need to be in a relationship. I want that companionship, the person I can be 100%, completely vulnerable with. Someone I can get to know, learn, share, experience and understand. Why are all of my potentials in other damn places...?

I am not a pessimist. I know that I have a lot to offer the right person and I know that there is someone who can appreciate what I can give. But damn this is taking too long, I'm getting extremely frustrated! Feel me?

I knew for a while that I wouldn't find my man here in Los Angeles. And I have been thinking about moving lately, because I am so not plastic-and my attitude is far from Hollywood. I've done my thing and I've started my success but it's time for me to branch out.

My CD is gonna be up at the end of summer. I was saving it until I graduated school to buy myself a new benz, but what good does that do if I am gonna be riding solo in it? (although I am the one who worked for it) So with my money, I'm moving. I'm visiting ATL and NYC. The only two options that I will even consider. So...I'll make my decision right before October where I'll be moving, L.A. is tired...and so am I....

I didn't particularly care for day three's affirmation-
Tomorrow the interview you've all been waiting for: STONE. And if yall bitches don't come out of hiding and post comments I ain't gonna post my interview!

10 comments:

Aunt Jacky said...

Do what u gotta do Baby boy!!Wherever you are u will still do the damn thing, so does it really matter what state u call home????Home is just a state of mind anyway.....

HOLIDAY N said...

Hey Trent Jackson,
Stone is hella sexy and I want a bootie squeeze...lol U betta give us the latte on him.
I lived in LA for a hot minute and decided that NYC was more my pace,it's all about pace.
As for the comment thing,girrrrrrrl...lol
I'm not even gonna say how many regular visitors both my sites get daily and I don't get any comments..lol I just don't let it get to me...anymore(lol)

SmilingOnThaDL said...

Trent,

Calm down. Relax. Relate. Release. Don't make any rushed decisions. Think them out before moving. I'm sure you will make the best decision for you. Be strong my brother...

And Holiday, I had a chance to squeeze Stone's bootie on Friday.. AWESOME,hehehe.

Smiling

SmilingOnThaDL said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Stone said...

Here aye, here aye there will be no more booty feels until I can verify credit. Thank you Management

Quaheem said...

*Let the Church say AMEN to the post*...

After 4 years and 8 months of SINGLE-dom I can testify that it is a BITCH!!!! (most of the times..sometimes it comes in handy)..

Just keep on keepin on...put it on cruise control and before u know it and nice young gentleman will surface..:-)

u r worth the wait!!

Ricky said...

Being single has its pros as well as its cons. But to be honest we are not meant to go through this life alone. I like being single at this time in my life, but it would be nice to have someone around I could let my hair down with I am pretty sure someone will come along for you when you least expect it. About the moving thing Aunt Jacky is right, it is just a state of mind.

No4real4real said...

Man singledom is great! I love it. I can do me and not be concerned about obligation to another. That is what it is all about, obligation. I don't need that in my life right now. I am in a transition phase. I will get the relationship when I get settled into ME!!!

The Church Boy said...

Hmm - it's been about 2 years for me - wait - almost three. But, who's counting? Being single is cute or whatever...sometimes - other times it can be a bitch. But you know what Grandma said, 'baby...variety is the spice of life.'

And no one's hiding...we're here, we're here...

Valentino said...

What is going on with all this booty squeezing..Sluts...Trent you know men are the same everywhere, but if you wanna move then do it...you can always move back if you don't like it...