Me

My photo
Read my blog, listen to my shows, read my books...then you'll know me. Thanks.

9.01.2005

On Pins And Needles

I think this is like test week for me or something. I have not been on it.

I am worried because I am a retard...why have I been trying to call New Orleans like a dumb ass knowing there is no power or water and the city is flooded...I am thinking about my friends down there, I don't think any of us knew the devastation that would take place. Go to Clay's blog and read his statement on whats going down in the N.O. he's so REAL he is.

Shot Outs to: Marz, Clay, Bobby, Divo and all of them like that.

So why am I sitting in the lunch room at work, with a table full of fish. And this girl that sits behind me in my cubicle who is all in my biznass (not to be confused with the two hoes that sit on the opposite side of my cubicle) she always asks "Do you go to clubs?" "Do you have a lot of gay friends?" I always give her the brush off. Not giving her anything more than she needs and I always talk to her in my extra butch voice just so she wont pick up on any additional tale tell signs that might dish her my tea.

This bitch comes to the lunch table after I made it more than obvious that I don't like her and I don't want her saying shit to me (I am hearing Whitney tell Bobby, It's not about you, can you handle that? Leave her alone-we don't feel like hearing all that, when we don't want to be bothered we don't say shit to you!) she knows this, she picks up on the vibes...but yet and still she is gonna force herself upon me. She sits down and asks me in front of 12 people, "Are you a top or a bottom."

9 comments:

Clay said...

not that you said fish!!! lol

Anonymous said...

she got some nerve. why do people think that since oyu work together they should know your business.did you tell her to get a damn life. people.
tlc

Dynasty said...

Please tell me you made her leave in tears...

Quaheem said...

WHOA!!..lol

Frank León Roberts said...

bitch i love you, but are you experiencing a slump? this blog used to be hot, hot! (not that it still isnt...)

ShawnQt said...

:)

Stone said...

NO she did not ask you that in front of people. You should of said are you top or bottom. add you almost look like a real woman

The Divo said...

Hey T,

Thanks for the Shout...

School is a Blessing and a New Burden that I am trying to conquer, check me out for the revelations about my current life situation.

I will be back next week full swing...

Jamal K. Franklin said...

So, what did you say?

Coming Into Reality,
-Jamal