Me

My photo
Read my blog, listen to my shows, read my books...then you'll know me. Thanks.

4.28.2006

Friday Finale...?

So...

You've gotten audio everyday this week...So don't be COMPLAININ' now that you're getting a written, text, form of what should be the usual oration on Friday...I mean!

what's going on people? So...My DSL still isn't up and I am sitting here looking at this girl who I want to eat out in the worst kinda way. I mean...My friend Kendoysa she's great you have to hangout with her when you're in L.A. I couldn't stand her bitch ass when I first met her, because she and I were just alike and she was a little too much to handle. It's like she's a dramah queen and I am one too...but it's all good. When you're in an intimate setting without all of the bright stage lights it's the coolest thing in the world...a lot like me. But it's all good.

I've gotten all of your emails with yall complaining about me having too much audio...It's been like 3 months since I've written on a Friday.

But this week has been hectic...trying to finish this book, I still got 14 days on my deadline, doing shows for you, started a new job, DSL going out, living life, getting my mind in order...so consider this week my temporary break, but I am glad that you were entertained in the process!

Shot Out To: All of yall, my loyal readers, listeners, fans (A word that is very impersonal...) I appreciate you dropping by and being "In The Mix..."

Next week will be off the hook, I've got some phenomenal interviews lined up, and FUCK YOU Brutha Free cause you should have gotten you book already, LOL...I love your sexiness though! Uh...I haven't gotten any ideas for my next book tour title, so I'll just assume that you guys are in agreement with "Hot Stage Lights," you have a few more days.

Is it me or did Black.White end it's season along with countdown to lockdown? I'll see you guys around. Hit me up this weekend.

BE BLESSED!
BE FOCUSED!
BE POSITIVE!
BE YOU...

I'll see ya on Monday...

Trent Jackson...
Work in Progress.

You know I've always taken for granted the fact that DSL was always there...and now that it was yanked, I am like HOW AM I GOING TO COMMUNICATE WITH THE MASSES? So lets stop taking for granted the things in life that were so used to.

P.S. Sometimes I make judgements and say things that I don't think about. But you never know WHY GOD brings people in your life that he does...you can't question it...

4 comments:

Ladynay said...

I can't take all these gay men wanting to do things and doing things with woman!!!! IT JUST AIN'T RIGHT!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

LUVIN ME said...

A Friday with audio...I guess eveyone needs a break!

Gays and gals...Love It! Get us together and you better watch out!

ShawnQt said...

:)

*Madosi said...

miss you love ... give me a call this weekend ...