Me

My photo
Read my blog, listen to my shows, read my books...then you'll know me. Thanks.

5.04.2006

...

UM. You know. I'm gonna just go AWALL up in this peice.

I know that more than half of my readers/base are silent collaborators in crimes against feeding into the egomaniahisteria of Trent Jackson. But hell, don't be having me go through hell and high water to put out a show and yall not say a damn thing. I think thats just freakin' rude. I MEEEEAN.

ALPHONSO MORGAN I LOVE YOU! OKAY? I GOT IT OUT! YOU NEED TO HURRY UP AND COME FROM THAT THIRD WORLD COUNTRY AND USE SOME REAL TOILETS AND ASS WIPES.

So....Like I am so IRRITATED BY PARIS GETTING VOTED OFF!!! WHAT THE FREAK IS GOING ON MAN? Just when I want to vote they ax her off. I guess. I am still rooting for the MC-FEVER.

I have nothing great to say...You just wait until tomorrow when I fly off the handle...

5 comments:

Quarter Life Crisis of a Black Woman said...

You're not really upset that we didn't comment. Your upset because Paris got voted off. Don't take it out on us. You know we love you and your posts! We're just happy to have your audio back.

So take it easy on us on Friday! Don't curse us out to much!

The Captain said...

Paris gone....GOOD!

4GOTTEN1 said...

I was upset about paris as well but they kept that 60 year old man on the fucking show with all his fucking gray hair.

"N" Search of Ecstasy said...

I’m aggravated as hell about Paris getting voted off to! She is the best damn singer on the show and they are going to send her home?!?!?! I know somebody had to go, but I did not think it would be her.

The Captain said...

To me Kelly Pickler was the best.