Me

My photo
Read my blog, listen to my shows, read my books...then you'll know me. Thanks.

6.01.2006

Mimic and Legacy...A night on the town

I can not ever attend an event with my Grandma (Legacy) and my little sister (mimic) again. I don't know which one of them gets on my nerves the worst. They both talk excessively about uninteresting details of the day. I love them dearly, but they have to be stopped.

So I played hookey from work yesterday. I had to make an appearance in court and pay my restitution to the victims of innocent crimes fund, what a fuckin' drab, I mean he tried to attack me and I have to pay? Kiss my 21 inch ass! Then my mother called me and told me her snatch was on fire and she needed some hesitance with some errands. I told her if she wouldn't fuck dogs and homeless men with stalkerish tendencies then she wouldn't have to worry about catching burning sensations in her pussy. She then said "I'll keep that in mind when you ask for preparation H!" I laughed so hard, what a bitch she is. Then we were walking into the nail shop today to get pedicures and this man complimented my mother and said, "You're such a pretty woman!" I quickly intervened and said, "Only when she smiles!" Then I politely opened the door for her as she rolled her eyes...we let the yangs do our feet then it was off to get mimic from school...

Today mimic talked about how her "Bling-Bling," was getting on her nerves! My mother damn near crashed the car on Crenshaw when her 4 year old said "Bling-Bling." My mother is very particular on what kind of vernacular is used around mimic since she is at that stage...but it didn't stop there. She went on to tell us that her father, " Doesn't say much in the car. He doesn't say much of anything. It's okay, except when someone is talking to him, he's rather uselss." I fell out in laughter, Mom didn't at all find it funny and of course she tried to blame it on the fag with the sharp tongue and quick wit...she can put that where? Back there!

So we went and picked up Legacy...when the games began. She got in the backseat and spoke with mimic about everything from current events to Rod Stewart. Mimic replies, "I don't know Rod Stewart, he must have come out before I was born." I've had enough of her for one night, I'm glad she's sleep...and very glad she's not mimicking everything she hears or sees.

On a lighter note, Susan and I are crafting up this "Win a date with Trent Jackson," situation...will we work out all of the details by record time tonight? There is only one way to find out! Tune in tomorrow....It's the Friday Finale!

8 comments:

Omar Ramon said...

o lawd i love wtty lil princesses. u must have been exactly the same! lol j/k that's adorable tho. however i feel mom.i don't like kids using ghetto-speak either.

Ladynay said...

This win a date thing is gonna be crazy....I can sense it already! LOL

Cash S. said...

Um, so is Grandma (Legacy) an A.K.A., I noticed the Pink and Green?

Win a date with you, hmmm. That could be interesting.

kool said...

Before she was born? She is too funny. lmao

Clay said...

that is a cackle - lol. win a date ... ill be following that saga!

kristen said...

LOL you're family is hilarious!

so can women enter the win a date contest or is it only for the fellas?

D-Place said...

Lets pray that someone tries to win a date with your crazy self..LOL

Shawn said...

you and your mom are off the chain.