Me

My photo
Read my blog, listen to my shows, read my books...then you'll know me. Thanks.

2.21.2007

Silence

Thoughts of contentment running vividly through my mind.
I smile.
I pause.
I revel in the reality
that things are finally are what they seem.

Rest.

I think and reflect on times of the past
when I
was
vibrant,
moving to the rhythmic pattern of life
young
not a worry
not a bill
not a care
in the world
but to be grown
and now that it's here,
I wish I could catch my breath...
and hold it into a moment where I am frozen in time
to not leave...

I remain silent.
Not because I am a doormat for pain...
but because I am reflecting on the moves to
make
to best suit me
and my family...me
reflective on the present
to be reflective on the future...

silence...
we all need to take out time to reflect on us...
the moment.
who we are.
I sit...

Witty Wednesday will return next week...
Happy 30th Birthday to Bobby...!

No comments: