Me

My photo
Read my blog, listen to my shows, read my books...then you'll know me. Thanks.

4.02.2007

BLAH

So I am in such a shitty position right now.

Today was the day that my new book, Full Circle was 'allegedly' supposed to be released. I know that in some crevice of the world a bitch is rejoicing that I've hit yet another set back, but that doesn't surprise me, nor does it annoy me. While not invincible - I won't be stopped. So yeah it may take another month for me to get the ISBN people to get their minds right and a few other things to fall into place...a lot of work. So it's gonna get done....Stay tuned. It didn't help matters any worse that I sold 50 more books last night...it just made me feel like, yeah nigga you dropped the ball some where now pick it up...I need to go watch Jackie's Back.

I am pissed off that my MAC is acting a fool - I have to lug this bitch into the Apple Store sometime today. Here I am talking about how wonderful my MAC is and how the one in the living room is simply amazing and here this shit is acting a muthafuckin' fool. My I-Photo wont open and I need my pictures because my promo shots are there and I need to mail out some shit - and I had to go through 1,000 plus pictures from the photo shoot and pick out/replace the pics that are stuck in I-photo, what a drag! And since the book is being pushed back, that means all my dates have to change - THIS MAKES ME LOOK SOOOOOO INCREDULOUS.

Well my weekend was good. Talked to my Grandma, I hung out with my close friends - shared some laughs, had mediocre sex - which the more I think about it, I want a stable relationship, but they are so hard to come by. I am tired of having meaningless sex, I get so bored, I'd rather be some where doing crunches - and I hate exercising.

I need to call up my distribution company. I am sure that my personnel for the book hates me by now and are more than tired of me...Hell, I want this shit to be at the printer more than anyone - So I can move on with my life and my fans can be satisfied.

Hopefully tomorrow is a better day.

No comments: