Me

My photo
Read my blog, listen to my shows, read my books...then you'll know me. Thanks.

4.09.2007

Lets Do It Again...

Remember that song off TLC's bankrupt, (CrazySexyCool) CD? I'm always singing that in my head and always asking it when I know I shouldn't be...especially when I am getting high...

But, we all want the time where we can do it again especially when we fuck up. But I am asking myself is my cousin saying the same thing as he sits in jail on a statutory rape charge from a hood rat bitch that lied to him about her age? Was it worth it...?

I'm so irritated. Just when we start to get our lives together, for real - something always comes up...and stops. We loose our job, someone dies, we have a breakup, we find out bad news...we know we have to find a way over the hurtle - but the only difference is, we're "free" we're not locked up...

It seems as if, I only get to enjoy my cousin briefly. He's never out long enough to really enjoy life...and for the last 3 years he's always been locked up on April 12th. His birthday...

But - the hot thing about it and the ironic thing about it, although the bitch lied and said she was 20, and she looks every bit of that she was 14. Her momma let my cousin who doesn't look remotely close to her peer group post up at the house over night...then 9 months later, you know what happened.

Now I find it really odd that my cousins P.D. and I were the object of each others affection at one point in time (Freshman Year...) Who would have known that 6 years later that he would come back in my life like this...there is still something there. What kind of scandal would that cause if I were to accidentally slip on his Johnson??? Conflict of interest? LOL.

My cousin can't go out like that. Especially if it was a set up...
Family does whatever it takes to bail their blood out in the time of need.

This is one of those times.
In order to win people...sometimes we gotta play a lil' dirty...

1 comment:

kennyking78 said...

What's a P.D.?