Me

My photo
Read my blog, listen to my shows, read my books...then you'll know me. Thanks.

6.25.2007

Hangin' Out With Trent....

Hey everyone...

I hope you guys had a great weekend. Mine was just ok. I've been so busy that I haven't have the time to hangout with friends and temporarily place everything else going on in my life on the back burner.

The weekend for me was lovely. It was quiet and spent with people I enjoy spending time with...

This week until November I am going to be hella busy. I officially start my PR and Promo campaign for the new book tomorrow, then the book release is July 9th*, Book release party, Tour...and soon as that wraps, I'll be announcing and launching a writer that is on my publishing roster. So this week was well spent and right on time...but I'm pretty sure I'll have fun out on the road too...

Here are some of the pics from the weekend:

That Dude Right There & Me right b4 the club...on Sat.

my B.F.F and me...

Me & Lalah

Me, Tha R & Petey

let me go recoup...got a long day ahead of me...hope yall had a good weekend! And thanks for all of your support, email messages, and myspace notes - I appreciate them!

8 comments:

small fry said...

yet again we all had a fun night...I love how the pics came out...love you Trent. I'm still faded.

Darian said...

Awww I love the pic of you and Lalah. "Let me love you boy you know you should" That song was the shit back in the day. Anyway, Petey is cute! Let me add him on my list of things to do...I mean see when I come to LA next month. lol!

Cocoa Rican said...

Looks like fun! ..and it was good seeing That Dude Right There in another light... or in another pic... LOL

kennyking78 said...

Kickin' it with good people is always fun!!!

I am loving the pic of you and That Dude. Bloggers, minus the drama. I love it!

Umm, ask Lalah what's up? It is time for a new single.

You had better get your rest, homie. You have a busy few months ahead of you.

kennyking78 said...

Also, did you have enough straws in your drink (3rd pic)?!!! Hahaha

THE PISCEAN said...

Yo wassup Sir Trent.
Hey man, you should smile more. When you smile it makes others smile.
Remember you are a blessed brother, get ready for the increase man. Regardless of what the haters may think.

Peace and Blessings

BuddahDesmond said...

Wassup Trent! Looks like you had a great weekend. The pics are nice.

Congrats on your latest accomplishment(s)! You have many reasons to be happy and proud. As I'm sure, you'll show 'em how it's done on the book tour. Do let me know when you're coming to DC so we can hang out.

Much love to ya! Peace!

That Dude Right There said...

Now after seeing that picture of me, does anyone agree with Trent that I look like Chris Tucker???????????????????