Me

My photo
Read my blog, listen to my shows, read my books...then you'll know me. Thanks.

6.27.2007

I'm A Donkey.

I know that you guys were like totally waiting for today's show...

I recorded half of it and was interrupted by a splitting headache - that eventually went away but by that time, I had to get my mom situated from her weekend fiasco - all mixed in with a small intimate gathering.

Nonetheless, I am paying for my extreme fatigue, my whack ass diet, and my weekend partying. It all caught up with me today...

So - I'll more than likely scrap what I recorded and start over...

Standby - sorry for the mishap...

2 comments:

Lil P said...

Where did you find that picture? That is so funny! Rest up Trent since the weekend was a nonstop funfest.

That Dude Right There said...

You Donkey! LOL