Me

My photo
Read my blog, listen to my shows, read my books...then you'll know me. Thanks.

8.23.2007

Mood....

so i haven't written anything in days.
ironically enough I am challenging myself to write a new book.
while laying back letting this fan circulate to keep my face dry...i hate sweaty faces.

i am thinking about the jamba juice worker that flirted with me and gave me a free jamba juice.
i wish my ex would leave me the fuck alone.
i wish people would shut the fuck up about their problems, especially since they asked you for advice and they didn't do what you said.
i hate dumb ass people who know they're stupid and they've done some moronic act and they act like they aren't at fault...
i can't stand it when people create drama just to see people worked up.

am i the only one that is enjoying star jones?
i am going to bed now...I have to be up at the studio and lunch with my publicist.

4 comments:

No4real4real said...

Yo I love Jumba Juice but I would rather have a hook up at Pinkberry but it hasn't happened yet. The damn line be so long they be rushing me to pay and get out their face. I need more face time at that place.

BTW - I AM BACK!!!

Anonymous said...

Trent, you need to relax.

The Captain said...

Well, if you can't keep up, then it wasn't mean to be.

kennyking78 said...

I am LOVING some Star Jones!!!! I hope others are tuning in!