Me

My photo
Read my blog, listen to my shows, read my books...then you'll know me. Thanks.

8.13.2007

Phenomenous

For the last few weeks now I've been enjoying my life and my friends down to the core. It's so funny how with one blink of an eye your world can change for the better. Dispite our many differences, my nuerotic hijinks, and our out right annoyance for each other at times, I have fun every time I see them.

This past weekend was no different, just enahancements...

I'll save it all for the studio I can only deliver my experience in audible form.

Hope you had a phenomenous weekend like I did.

I am so excited right now I can't contain myself...

2 comments:

small fry said...

omg...i had such a great time, too!!!

THE PISCEAN said...

Hey wanted to show some luv Mr. Jackson.

Peace and Blessings