Me

My photo
Read my blog, listen to my shows, read my books...then you'll know me. Thanks.

8.06.2007

Since The Last Time We Met....

I was in one of my moods reflecting on time past, things done, time spent, lessons learned, moving on. I've been enjoying myself. Enjoying my time doing nothing...absolutely nothing. Going through the motions of life making sure I take hold so I can stay afloat.

I am getting back into the swing of things, I'm back in the studio this week. I start signing books this week. I've been dating this week. I've been feeling great this week.

Last night, my divorce was finalized. We had a two year run. But now I can say that I can look at my ex and only love him as my friend. We spoke over dinner. We reminisced and we accepted and understood the roles that we will continue to play in each others lives...And with that being said, don't think I didn't just leave the club with four numbers, two dates, and a feel of a very large mans package....

It's great being me.
It was great having fun.

If my life is only to go through shit so that other people may learn and grow so be it. Someone has to be the example...

Is there any new music coming out tomorrow?
There will be a show on Wednesday....

1 comment:

small fry said...

It was so much fun last night. We all gotta do it more often. Having us all together with our BFFs was great.