Me

My photo
Read my blog, listen to my shows, read my books...then you'll know me. Thanks.

8.22.2007

Witty Wednesday 8.22.07

Happy Wednesday!!!

There is show...but something is going on with the servers!!! (Thats twice this year...) But if you have I-tunes, you can listen to it there "In The Mix With Trent" in their podcast directory....Other than that if comes up between now when I wake up in three hours to start my day I'll post it...

Thanks for all of your support!
Big Shit Poppin...Lil' shit stoppin...!

you all have been supportive in my creativity since the start...and I appreciate that. That means a lot, even if you think I am a raving lunatic....at the end of the day I love you all. Without you guys, I wouldn't have been able to get this far in my career. I've said some mean (but true) shit. I've probably hurt some of yallz feelinz. But it's not intentional. I see the potential, I know what you can do. I just want you to live up to it, own it, recognize it - fuck the idiotic, fucked up gay world in which we exist. Be the change that will make the difference...and do it whether people hear it or not.

I know that a lot of you guys don't comment but I thank you anyway - cause I know what I do...is bigger than me.

Thank you to:

Larry Lyons...
Nay-Nay...
ShawnQT...
Fred Smith...
THE BLACKS...
Jam...
Kenny....
D-Place...
Marz....
Tha Queer Kid...
Darian...

and the countless others that I ain't naming....I can't think for shit...but I see you...now I am thinking too hard...

2 comments:

ShawnQt said...

You know I always read and always support!

Marz said...

Boo, sorry for not commenting, but I've been punished all summer, and moving into COLLEGE!!!


(WHOOOOOOOOOO) ( runs to keg and screams some more...)


-marz