Me

My photo
Read my blog, listen to my shows, read my books...then you'll know me. Thanks.

9.27.2007

isitloveorisitinfatuation

i knew from the first moment I met you...that there was something about you.
it grew beyond the moment shared.
it was an extension in time.
and the minutes past that we experienced in the present were more than moments in my mind.

they were sensual interactions that always felt right.
i knew where i belonged.
the thought of you,
immediate laughter.
touched by the sun,
i smile in it's comfort and warmth that are almost like yours...to the touch.

intimate we've always been.
just now acting on the foundation thats been in place.

we learn from another.
we speak a language that we only understand.
a connection not to be broken
but broken
that makes me worry.

i go back and forth
grapple with...this..that.
are you the one?
time will tell...
'cause...I'm under
your spell.

No comments: