Me

My photo
Read my blog, listen to my shows, read my books...then you'll know me. Thanks.

10.30.2007

I'm Here!!!

Yall know I am working my ass off on promoting the new book! This is some hard ass work especially in the gay world...but I've got to run...there will be a show tomorrow...but check this out in the meantime.

Thank you for all of your support, kind words, emails and thanks to the bitch who just jacked my new cell phone!!!

P.S. Britney's new album is just as tragic as she is.

with you in the struggle,
-t

Preview Of The Full Circle Project

Add to My Profile | More Videos

1 comment:

Amber said...

Trent I must say that you are a phenomenal talent. I received your books and DVD over the weekend and you are so deep with it, I CANT WAIT TO MEET YOU ON TOUR!

MUCH LOVE AND SUCCESS
Amber Hardy