Me

My photo
Read my blog, listen to my shows, read my books...then you'll know me. Thanks.

10.03.2007

Sorry Kids...

So there isn't a show today. I was so tired yesterday that I couldn't even get into the studio...I stayed out too late and with this new job - I just couldn't do it! So forgive me...I will definitely get in the studio between today and tomorrow to speak with you! I know how some of you feel about your Trent Jackson fix.

But this morning, I've gone over it in my head 1,000 times, listening to Faith Evans examining the situation for what it is.

It's so funny how in life, we ask for something and we get it...and some. It's a good feeling - but always obey your gut feeling - for it is the truth and you should never ignore it!

Last night I was mentally and physically overwhelmed...and I feel bad for my best friend or anyone who is close enough to really know me...not just a piece of me. Because my brain is so complex and so...direct it's impossible not to have an adverse emotional reaction after I tell you something, which is a reason why a lot of the times I keep my mouth shut or at times like this speak in circles and you have no idea what the fuck I am talking about. Sometimes I hate being smart and being the go-to person for everything all the times - and not bragging, it's just what it is. Because if I was incompetent...well lord knows I wouldn't want to be on that side of the track...but I can hear Kanye West (Luke 12:48) saying "To whom much is given, much is taken," so I guess this is something I need to find a better balance in dealing with...

So my question of the day is, are we allowed to retract statements we make? And if we are - what are the repercussions of having a loose mouth?

No comments: