Me

My photo
Read my blog, listen to my shows, read my books...then you'll know me. Thanks.

11.06.2007

A Few Things...

Hey everyone!!!

Wow....so I finally crashed after my book release party on Sunday!!! A combination of delirium and liquor is never a good thing! I had everyone drunk off of the "Trent Jackson Martini" you have to ask people that were there about it...FINALLY After 8 long grueling months the book release party came although the book has been out for a little longer than a month. It was a really busy, fun time this past Sunday and thanks to everyone that came and supported! I had a great time. There wont be any shows this week, my voice need recuperating from all of the yelling and reading I did this week...plus I went to see Anita Baker on Saturday...so I had a jammed weekend! I am resting....

So this week I am resting and gearing up for New York...if you're in the area and you want to check me out stop by:

F.Y.I. If you order "Full Circle" from my official site by November 16th, you get the Behind The Scenes DVD free!!! So Check it out...

Thanks for your support and I'll see some of you soon!

rightfully resting...
-t

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Trent my brotha!
Your event was a total success. But next time get a better promoter and a better location!