Me

My photo
Read my blog, listen to my shows, read my books...then you'll know me. Thanks.

12.13.2007

Janet is on the horizon...


I couldn't help but get juiced when Deion played this in the studio for me...It's the new Janet track "Feedback." I immediately wanted to get up and dance...what do you think....? Is L.A. Reid about to do for Janet what he did for Mariah...?

Get into Janet's lines though:
"Got a body like a CL5 make a nigga wanna test drive....I'm heavy like a first day period..."

Are you serious...? Yall are not ready...and I am mad that Tyra Banks has everyone in this nasty played out hooker wig...

4 comments:

kennyking78 said...

Umm, why have I NOT gotten a copy of this yet?!!!!!

kennyking78 said...

It reminds me of Monifah's, "Touch It."

The Captain said...

She sounds warmed over!
Bland!

ShawnQt said...

I havnt seen so many people excited over a janet single in so long...