Me

My photo
Read my blog, listen to my shows, read my books...then you'll know me. Thanks.

1.29.2008

11, 15, 17, 20, 23: Why I won't be in violation.

You remember those rules that I put into existence? I have been abiding by those hoes hard! Not only because I don't have the money to put aside if I break the rules, but more so because I am challenging myself to be a better person. I've noticed that my moods haven't been fluctuating as much. I'm not eating everything up out of stress. I am not responding to EVERYONE ELSE'S shit...I'm handling my own and I am not allowing myself to be hindered by the hinded...lol, wait that's not a word!!!

I will not incite, respond to or engage in arguments unless my CHARACTER is on the line. I will Speak in moderation. I am understanding that CHANGE is the only thing that is constant. I am learning that everything I do has a consequence. I and I am trying extremely hard to only entertain people who are like minded in their own progression and by that I mean:
  • making sure they are goal oriented.
  • there is action behind their plan (cause you have yours)
  • making sure they are focused
  • they have a strong sense of determination
  • they are honest
  • they are able to tell the truth (honesty and telling the truth are different)
  • they are able to speak the truth and be free about it
  • they are able to accept things for what they are
Rules were not made to be broken...cause when you break them, you are only breaking yourself. I am still trying to get rid of this cold. My voice is coming back! But you'll still get the season 5 premier tomorrow...I'm off to a board meeting! I'll talk to you tomorrow!!

1 comment:

“N” Search of Ecstasy said...

Ur right! Rules are not made to be broken. I wish I could stick to the rules that I set for myself...I would be so much better off physically, spiritually, and financially.