Me

My photo
Read my blog, listen to my shows, read my books...then you'll know me. Thanks.

1.17.2008

nigga.

I am not the only one who sees what you are doing. Know that.

It's also important to know that when you try to set people up in a trap, all you do is get caught up in your own net. Especially when you're fuckin' with a nigga like T.

While I understand that it's in your nature to pretend as if you're karma, you're not - and believe me I've already paid for the the things that I've said...but I speak the truth, so this is more of a personal revenge versus what I am karmically owed because you can't handle the fact that there is one person that see's you for the fucked up person that you are, chooses not to deal with you - and speaks to you in respectful moderation.

It doesn't help that everything that I say that I am going to do gets done - and more so everything that I do, I excel at...and that's something that you shouldn't be jealous of. Find out what you're good at and go fuckin' do it and stop being a messy ass fag, following in the trails of the forsaken trying to block what everyone else is doing.

It never fails me. I always see you turn on that smile, that charm, that not even subtle arrogance, as you pretend that everything is copacetic, when you and I both know that you have some type of tomfoolery plotted against whomever's face you are in. Don't you know the reason why you haven't got anywhere is because you've fucked over EVERYONE IN YOUR PATH? Cause I know it shocks you that I am successful, but I'm such a bitch and a drama queen. NO. THATS WHAT YALL THINK. A lot of the times, when I am addressing some bullshit, it's usually a build up and moreover, I am ALWAYS in place to say what I have to say. I don't go on malicious unwarranted rants and raves. I stand up for what I believe in and I don't fall for the false pretenses that you operate under. And on top of that you are dragging in a young man who is as pure an as innocent as you once were and you see his potential and his work ethic - and that scares you, because you know he has the potential to pass you up. So you put in your plan of action to make sure he's stifled and that his name will be just as tarnished as yours. But just because you've allowed yourself to be entangled in the gay fairy dust life that has jaded you on every turn, doesn't mean that you have to introduce someone into your private hell. Sad but touching. While I can't save the world, while I have to let people learn on their own - who and who not to trust, don't think I ain't watching what goes down...

One thing about this whole situation is true: I have to confront the things I don't like. Which means I have to face a whole circle of people who I could care less about, once and for all to state my place and demand the respect that I've given them even though they've made me out to be the bad guy. I accept being the bad guy. Because I know that looks are deceiving and I also know that it's okay not for me to accept bullshit from you and from others. I also know that I will not accept any one's lies as the truth and I am damn sure am not about to be lied to and set up in my face. Stupid or any derivative of that is not a proper adjective that describes my abilities to effectively operate on a day to day basis.

What's interesting is the fact that when you make changes in life, you always have to make a false move on the playing board...it's important to look at the big picture and visualize what you want to happen.

Expect to be shut down. For I will stand up for me and all the others who are voiceless. The gay black men who are tired of all the stereotypical things that are associated with being black and gay. There is so much more to us than being...

I just hope that one day people will wake up and stop allowing themselves to be played like a fiddle.

When Trent Jackson says something, listen now...don't miss the memo...cause understanding something late is the worst thing you could possibly do.

My respect and my loyalty for my FRIENDS is something that I take seriously and I am really tired of people fucking with that. Mad because they ain't got. Mad because they made the wrong choices. Mad because they didn't get the lesson. Nigga, that ain't my problem. But if you try to involve me in it, I will let you know and walk off with my RESPECT and DIGNITY in tow.

The war is on nigga. I'm fighting for whats rightfully mine. And I am taking what I deserve plus what you have since you are obviously misusing your power to perpetuate negative cycles in the lives of black gay men, when you should be inspiring others to uplift themselves, walk in their own greatness and find a way to pay back the good...and really change the way people view our community.

There is nothing worse than a selfish ass self-righteous pussy foot ass muthafucka.

No comments: