Me

My photo
Read my blog, listen to my shows, read my books...then you'll know me. Thanks.

1.07.2008

Revelation In Confirmation

It's important to wake up before the Devil. Because if you think about it, he starts his attack early in the morning, right before you wake up and he starts all day. Wake up at 5 pray and go back to bed if you have to.

Every time I turn around it seems as if THE OLD ME is trying to be brought back up from the hidden surfaces of life...but I will not break. I kid you not, making changes to become a better person is by no means an easy thing to do - because everyone else is uncomfortable and resistant to your change.

For the last few days I have been reflecting on things in my life that have no merit or space and I've been ridding them from my mind, because truly what goes on in your mind effects the rest of your body. Like before the New Year I've been meaning to throw away all of our old pictures, his boxers and other things that were related to him - that needs to be done today, because someone that is associated with him is trying to take up residency in my life. I'm not dumb, you will not report the activities of my life so you can report back to him. He's had his chance, now he's done. But all connections to negativity have to be broken!!!!!!

When the thunder came down on Friday night as me and my best friend were talking about how magnificent GOD was and how chains have to be broken this year, it was a sure sign (the thunder) that things couldn't remain the same! Everything that we talked about that night was confirmed at Church yesterday. I was blessed that I was able to go to church with my close friends because it just confirms that when you have strength around you, you are unbreakable.

Everyone is so use to me cursing them out, spazzing out and being stressed out over the ill-will shit they people do because they are so miserable in their own mental discomfort they want to drag you into their shit. I lived like that long enough and I would really appreciate it if they didn't. I need to pray. When people set traps, they ultimately get caught up in it themselves and the people they intended them for usually get set free without a scratch. This is why I have to follow Rules: 6, 9, 11, 23.

I AM WALKING ON THE PATH THAT GOD ORDAINED FOR ME TO WALK ON. THERE IS NO FORCE, NO PERSON THAT CAN STOP ME FROM BEING VICTORIOUS IN LIFE - FOR I WAS CHOSEN BEFORE THE STRUGGLE STARTED! I WAS CHOSEN TO LEAD BEFORE I EVEN KNEW IT. AND FOR THAT VERY REASON, NOW THAT I HAVE IDENTIFIED (TRULY) WHAT I WAS PLACED HERE TO DO, THAT WILL GET HARDER - AND IT WILL NOT BE INTERRUPTED BY IMP'S WHO THINK THEY ARE DOING SOMETHING.

I know some of yall are thrown by what I am saying. And what I've been saying...I know you guys are use to the drama that goes down...you'll get that, but the beauty of drama is that you find the message in the drama. For so long I've fueled the drama, I've been a messenger of drama - but ALL OF THAT CAME TO AN END. Our lives have more purpose than DRAMA and being caught up in the shit that people want you to get caught up in. Understand that GOD AND SATAN IS REAL. And don't be fooled by the traps that, that clown Satan uses to lure you in. He knows your every thought, like, dislike, just like God does. It's time to clean house yall and live life like you are supposed to.

A few crazy things are going on behind the scenes that are trying to take me out, but I will have a victory report by mid-week. Watch...

Be blessed. Start the week off knowing that this will be a great successful, prosperous year! There is nothing that, that jaded co-worker of yours, your nosy neighbor, your hating ass family members, those wolves disguised as friends in sheep's clothing, or what you think is the perfect man or woman decked out in the latest and hottest clothes can do to upstage your growth, your awakening, or your progress! Reclaim your power and take whats yours!

4 comments:

THE PISCEAN said...

YES, TRENT YES.
You are seeing it.
I am grinning from ear to ear over here. lol
I am so happy for you man.

dancehard said...

I'm loving what I'm hearing. Seems as if that lightblub of enlightenment is shining through the haze...i knew it would some day.

Keep clearing out the garbage and waste...I'm in the process of doing the same thing. You go boy!

Marz said...

There are selfish people who don't like to see you change, because they get off on you being down, dramatic, always going through something. It makes them feel like, "damn, I have it bad but not as bad as this person." You have to see those who aren't genuinely happy for your change and those who try to draw you back to base, and cut them lose. They serve no purpose in your life, and you're all about fulfilling your purpose.


-Marz

The Captain said...

The devil starts earlier than that.