Me

My photo
Read my blog, listen to my shows, read my books...then you'll know me. Thanks.

2.07.2008

My Stomach Hurts....

So, I am still not use to the Euro cuisine...and I don’t think I will ever be. My already sensitive stomach, matched with my already sensitive body is not taking well to the clean air - and anything that is not represented in the U.S. So I am almost always popping an aspirin or taking my cayenne pepper home remedy to the max...to feel like myself again.

I am mad at myself for not bringing my shampoo and conditioner to get back to the hairstyle that I am use to looking at…While my body keeps shrinking, I have no idea what to do with my hair…and since I thought I was going to be able to keep my cornrows in for two weeks while I am venturing all over the world, I refuse to walk around looking crazy, but then again, I’ve always wanted my hair this big, this texture and this crinkly…just think Maxwell circa 99.

I have been lucky on finding menu's in English with American like food - which I at least have an idea of what it is supposed to taste like. My last couple of days have been spent working...I finally got a live show under my belt and my nerves kicked my ass big time...tweaking the new book and promoting Full Circle...so I'll close out the week doing the same. This trip has put me on a totally new grind. I also found sometime to slide in Fred's Book, Right Side of the Wrong Bed.

I love it when people tell me about new things. I hardly ever get time to keep up with new trends or new music on the market...or new videos on YouTube. But I am closeted YouTube junky. So I ran across Britney Houston...just get into it.

Live show tomorrow...again. Thanks for your support...and we'll talk soon!

No comments: