Me

My photo
Read my blog, listen to my shows, read my books...then you'll know me. Thanks.

2.03.2008

No Concept....

Hey...to anyone who reads this, allegedly people still read this...

But I am in Europe. Amsterdam to be exact. I am getting ready to leave in shortly, but there is so much on my mind it is going to take me a minute to process it all to be able to fully understand whats going on. You know how you're aware of something or some things - and you know there is a greater meaning and in that meaning you have to be silent just to find out what it all means? That's where I am at right now. I am sure that it will all come together during my three hour trek to the next country...But I'm well. This is exciting and of all the places that I'd ever be, I'd never thought that I'd be touring Europe. Very humbling this whole experience is...and I've only been here a few days. That flight was a muthafucka though! lol...

We'll talk more about it later...

2 comments:

Ladynay said...

Travel safely

THE PISCEAN said...

We need to talk about a weekly video blog? What you think?

Peace and Blessing man.

Oh, by the way I am out March 3rd so when are you back?