Me

My photo
Read my blog, listen to my shows, read my books...then you'll know me. Thanks.

2.05.2008

speaking...

So...I am here in Germany...watching CNN! And all of the political coverage – very fascinating. I am also on the phone with my younger/older sister, LQ who just gave birth to my first nephew Josiah. We really don't talk much...or get a long, but there are things in my life that need to be in order. And while I am free and able to speak about things in my life that need progression and passion, the same kind that I put into my work, needs to go into the people that should matter the most in my life.

But I am just here...absorbing...I'll talk more about it on Witty Wednesday which will be hosted live…yes live from Germany tomorrow…(later on today for me) You can check it out on Blog Talk Radio:
Listen to Trent Jackson on internet talk radio

10 A.M. PST/1 P.M. EST
Call-in Number: (347) 324-5713

Talk to you guys soon,
Much luv
-t

No comments: