Me

My photo
Read my blog, listen to my shows, read my books...then you'll know me. Thanks.

4.28.2008

from the sidekick

So I know I was supposed to be posting my show today...but instead I am sitting in the club...lol that's how late the abbey is.

But I have a lot to make up...but it will all make sense as soon as the operation starts

But I am well. I got three numbers. I am off that patron and purp. I am with the kids...I am loving life. I am in love....I feel great and I am being inspired. I'll be on full blast on wednesday.

But I think its utterly tacky when a muthafucka leaves an empty glass on the table he sees you sitting at.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i saw you deep in the cut with your entourage typing this. You looked real fly last night.

THE PISCEAN said...

SIR TRENT........ WHAT'S GOING ON MAN......
I left LA and now you have an entourage, what's up with that Superstar? Hope you are doing well man.

Peace and Blessings

Oh,who should I def meet here on the east coast. lol Send the email baby. lol

Trent Jackson said...

LMAO!!! FIRST OFF! I think it's extremely tickling that I have people watching me in the cut...hmph.

I have no ENTOURAGE. I roll solo...I was just sitting with a pack of people, thats all - and I was bored.

p.s. I can't tell who you who to meet - God will coordinate all of that for you.