Me

My photo
Read my blog, listen to my shows, read my books...then you'll know me. Thanks.

8.19.2008

Call Me So I Can Make It Juicy For You...

I was sitting here thinking...when's the last time I wrote a blog entry not related to anything serious, relevant, or explaining my mental health? Who knows...But one thing is for sure, niggaz get besides themselves and I am so glad I don't really buy into the hype of bullshit.

So reluctantly, I went. I replied to the dastardly text messages, and finally picked up the phone when he called.

Me.
Him.

"Sup - you sound sexy."
"Thanks, I get that a lot."
"Oh - like that?"
"You said it. I've heard it. And I know it - so it must be like that." (giggles)
"You're funny."
"I've been told that too." (more hysterics)
"Damn, you got a lot of mouth."
"Yes - and I know how to use it more ways than one."
"Word?"
"Word."
"We'll see."
"Actions speak louder than words."
"Where are you?"
"Fig and Gage...(the hood mind you)"
"Oh shit, why didn't you tell me you were here."
"Actions speak louder than words. Stay ready so you won't have to get ready."

Reluctantly I went in. Didn't really want to, since I really don't like giving in to niggaz and being reduced to throat, dick and ass - I'd rather turn over and see the same man every day and have sex with that one man until I die. Too bad many of my other gay counterparts do think in terms of commitment and monogamy.

With all that has been going on in my personal life - the last episode of my aunt showing up to my door at 2 a.m. with her mother in tow would have sent me into a relapse of my former unstable nature, but I did what that man in the in patient center told me to do, not be so reactionary, a social trait egged on by my family that I thought that I could never shake.

My normal wasn't available - or better yet, I didn't try texting him, not only because I hate texting, but I want what I want, when I want it - so I'll just wait until he calls me, cause I don't do rejection. We usually hook up once every two weeks - around 10, my telepathy didn't work, it channeled my ex-husband who is trying to wreck havoc again with his teenage like charades, I can't and I won't. Plus my Granny doesn't like him.

So I pulled my dick out of my sweats as soon as I got in the door. I didn't have time to talk, I didn't really want to do it, it was done out of stress, boredom and the extreme hornyness that built up harder than the plaque on Amy Winehouse's teeth.

"Damn this shit is juicy." He said while his mediocre head skills went to work. I was instantaneously irritated, the last time I got my dick sucked it was novice...but this!!!?? I had more fun with the novice at least he was trainable. There is nothing worse than a man who has been conditioned to give horrible dome!!! Why hasn't anyone said anything to him about this! He has potential!!! But I wasn't getting paid to instruct tonight. I had sit ups to do...when I got home

I didn't respond. This was no love making session, I didn't get involved at all - I had already made up in my mind, that this was a first and a last...

He wasn't doing it for me. I maneuvered around - and showed him how dick was supposed to be sucked. I heard all the familiarities. The familiarities that the few others before him had yelled out while experiencing the warmth of my mouth...

I didn't go any further. I pulled out and although I was tempted to bang the fuck out of his ass...which was edible to the core, I decided to save that for my ex-husband...we need to have sex just to get it out of the way we can't be friends with us experiencing the explosive nature of our sexual seductive episodes. We actually talked about filming it...

I got back in Andre and talked the whole way home to Saint on my OnStar Phone...slightly taking joy in my sexual release, but enjoying the conversation with that guy I used to know only 7 years ago.

I pulled into my driveway and got a text...I was like damn, does this nigga want to be added to the roster. Instead he said...

"That shit was bomb...but I ain't trying to do it again, no Disrespect."

I replied: Coo.

"Okay, so delete my number."

I replied: Really? LOL. Don't ever give yourself that much credit. I never saved the number to begin with and besides, did you really think you did something so great for me to call you again? Honestly that was a waste of time and premium gas. Thank you for opening the door for honesty. You restore my faith that people still do care...

Where do niggaz get the nerve? No disrespect...

lol....

No comments: