Me

My photo
Read my blog, listen to my shows, read my books...then you'll know me. Thanks.

10.02.2008

Thinking Outloud...

I miss my old jump off. It's been since July and I need to call him. I think because typically the summer is a nasty time for me emotionally, I just kinda threw him in the toilet with the rest of my life. Speaking of which, I need to call more than my jump off's if I expect to have standing relationships.

It's been two weeks since I've met with Janet Jackson and I am still processing that. I have 3 pages written of my essay which will become a blog at some point...I just don't know when.

I'm in love with my penis all of a sudden. And this came out of no where, like I have this strange need to show it to people...lol, we'll come back to this later...I know where it came from tho. It's funny when you start becoming comfortable with your body, you start doing and paying attention to things you haven't done before.

I'm glad that I've waited this long to allow a man to enter my body. I think that self respect and finding the right one to share that intimate experience with is priceless.

My brother is right, I think too much and I should just live.

I can't believe what I'll be doing in 16 days!!!

I am glad that I can follow and trust my instincts. But since I know that they are accurate 100% of the time, I know something that I can't share yet.

It's really interesting to see how people react...and the guilty ones always react the loudest, the most and the hardest. Is it ever really that serious?

P.S. Besides the Subway on 17th and Corcoran, where the hell can a nigga get a decent Pastrami??? ooooh - it's soooo off my diet tho.

No comments: