Me

My photo
Read my blog, listen to my shows, read my books...then you'll know me. Thanks.

12.19.2008

What Can I Say?

I'm not feeling it tonight...

The world is turning and I feel it moving.
New beginnings.
Fresh starts.
Declarations of independence signed...by both parties.
Responsibility.
Find myself not having to answer. And for what? So you can convince me otherwise?
No disrespect is really what I want to say.
Kanye was right when he said, "I can't keep myself and still keep you too."
Platonic...sometimes too ironic.
In serious work mode. I've lived the Pop Life.
Some. What most don't get is that an authentic researcher does not gather his data by merely watching. Or reporting stories told. He does this by simply,
becoming the subject of his own examination.
Some of us have to die to so others can live.
I don't feel like answering. Just because the phone rings does that mean we have to answer it?
Forgive me father for I have sinned.
I am aware of redemption and karma.
I exercise it wisely. They know...is that why they do what they do?
Is that why you prepared a table for me, before them?
The last supper.
Lauryn told us in 98, "Forgive them father for they know not what they do."
I am not exempt.
But I became them and I knew better.
Breaking point.
Became something that I am not.
I looked out into the shadows of my soul - and lit the match.
to warm my own heart.
my own soul.
I love getting in touch with myself.
I only wish everyone else did that more often.
Thinking out loud.
Thinking way too much.
Someone has to do it.
We don't do it enough...
Question authority...
I've come to terms with it...just that quick.
Thinking out loud.
Clearing out the old.
Bringing in the new is cool. It's all about the timing.
We forget to give our spaces time to breathe...and enjoy that new smell again.
The innocence that is trapped somewhere in mid air.

:relax:
:relate:
:release:

:live:
:love:
:learn:
:laugh:
:luminate:
:luxuriate:

and let it ride...

1 comment:

kennyking78 said...

All right, T... I am DEEPLY feeling this!