Me

My photo
Read my blog, listen to my shows, read my books...then you'll know me. Thanks.

8.19.2009

digital transition...memo late as usual

I am doing what i can to survive the digital glitch I am living. the analog life is no longer the modus operandi and for some strange reason, I'm still watching my VHS as if it's acceptable. I'm on twitter for god sakes. mad because i can't enjoy good music or interact like i once did...with real people that have real values.

lol...looks like that I have to go digital on these hoes.
something i didn't want to do.
but I have to face it. Karyn White isn't coming back.
But Whitney Houston, Janet Jackson, Toni Braxton, Faith Evans and Christina Aguilera are.

The countdown is on...

1 comment:

kennyking78 said...

We can't fight this progression, or transition, rather. There is nothing wrong with watching your VHS tapes (P.S.- What do you think YouTube is? VHS via the Internet!). Also, Karyn White, we miss you girl!