Me

My photo
Read my blog, listen to my shows, read my books...then you'll know me. Thanks.

8.10.2009

it happened

we have something beautiful.
no one else knows about.
it's between me and you.
that's what we like about it.

we met at our spot.
in open space...
taking in all that was around us.
basking in what was in front of us.
recognizing it for what it is.

you're teaching me how to appreciate the small things...
so i can know how to appreciate the big things.

i never said it.
but you know it.
you made my day...

with you silent...but strong presence.
your warm, gentle touch.
the spark in your eye...
your smile.
you.
thank you for being you.

thank you for listening.
thank you for engaging.
thank you for understanding...
thank you for the laughs...
thank you for making it easier.

what will you do next?

No comments: