Me

My photo
Read my blog, listen to my shows, read my books...then you'll know me. Thanks.

10.23.2009

Friday....in Europe

There is nothing like being with yourself....catching up on "Taking The Stage"(which I love)

sitting in the window seal looking out of the window, watching the ocean splash against the rocks...

walking to the local coffee shop to get a panini...

talking to genuine people without having your insecurities prayed upon...

having moments of clarity and happiness that make you forget about all the fucked up shit that you've been through...

being away from an environment that fosters nothing but negativity...

learning a new way of life with people who are genuinely interested in YOU not what you have to OFFER or what YOU DO for a living...

:-)

i'm loving life right now...i hope you are too.

No comments: