Me

My photo
Read my blog, listen to my shows, read my books...then you'll know me. Thanks.

10.26.2010

Best Of ITMWT: Confessing Pandora's Gay Box

Originally Aired As: Season 8 Show 6 09.25.09

Trent goes in on dating, common courtesy, respect, family squabbles at the funeral, running into his jump-off, stuff on T.V., twitter and other gay madness!

Trent's notes on the show: "You know. This show really cracks me the fuck up. I couldn't and still can't believe how I throw people under the bus! My family is a mess - but people can relate to that. Everyone can relate to the family madness. After hearing this, I have a new found respect not only for myself but for everyone else's struggle as well. This show speaks volumes to a few repetitive issues that black gay men face."

MP3 File

No comments: