Me

My photo
Read my blog, listen to my shows, read my books...then you'll know me. Thanks.

10.27.2010

Best of ITMWT: Interview With Lalah Hathaway

Originally Aired As: The Completion 08.08.08

Trent Interviews the incomparable soul legend Lalah Hathaway!

Trent's notes on the show: "I didn't sleep the night before this show. I was not only honored but excited to interview Lalah. I remember when I was attending Southern University, I wrote down one day that I wanted to interview her. I got my wish - and I was super excited, I could barely concentrate. It was a live interview so the quality wasn't where I wanted it. But it's something I'll never forget. She is truly an inspiration to me and I was so very humbled for the experience. It was also emotional for me. I cried as soon as the show was done because I interviewed her on what would have been my cousin Tuesday's 38th birthday and she's the one that introduced me to her music."

MP3 File

No comments: