Me

My photo
Read my blog, listen to my shows, read my books...then you'll know me. Thanks.

10.07.2010

Random on a Thursday

  • I was speaking with one of my friends last night explaining to him I had to let "Midnight" go. I loved the sex. It was one of those things where our bodies made a commitment whether we wanted to or not. I'm very intimate during sex and I like doing certain things that he didn't, that was deal breaker #1, it was getting to the point of selfish sex. The other times, he was always asking to borrow money or always in need of something. Even though he paid me back, nigga please. The dick was great to suck and jack...fun to eat out and fuck senselessly against the wall. But I'm pushing 30 I need something a little more interactive without the restriction. I.E., Can we go to dinner, get drunk, talk some shit and then fuck senselessly? Then you go home. We ain't gotta be boyfriends, but I'm beyond the Jump-off or sex only stage.
  • I've said this before, I've never been fucked. I'll try it though. As long as you eat it before you beat it. But I have to know you for some time before you even try that. I'll still be more on the top side of things. There is only one man that can get it, hands down without any questions right now. Okay, maybe two.
  • I need to bust a few nuts. lol
  • "I go on and on. Can't understand how i last so long! I must have super-powers..."
  • I can't stand my new boss. He is the epitome of ghetto. Not only does he have no communication skills, he doesn't make eye contact when he speaks and overall he's not received well. No one in my office likes him and they pay him dust every time they see him. Yesterday we had an office function and as the office manager I attempted to introduce him to everyone so he could feel more received, since people have a rapport with me. He stops me and says, "I can introduce myself, okay?" Right as I was introducing him to the director of my office...Stupid ass didn't even know who he was trying to dismiss me in front of.
  • Speaking of the director, one of my other bosses (I report to 4 people) said something about "smoothies and a blender." Me and my director looked at each other at the same time, we were on the same wave length. Smoothies and a blender? Quit playin! Where the drank at? Clearly we wanted margaritas. He knows whats up. I love him for that. #Connection.
  • Do you follow me on Twitter? In the words of Ike Turner, via Laurence (Remember he used to go by Larry?) Fishburne "Don't let me catch you 'round my house either!!" In other words, don't go stalking my shit nigga. I know it's a lot of people that do that voyeuristic shit.
  • Back to my new boss, that nigga smells like, rotten pussy, Newport cigarettes and 151.
  • I'm lonely. I'm in a new city and while I'm guarded and have reservations, the older I get the less bullshit I will tolerate. I just can't get with it. I know who I'll get a long with right away and I haven't met anyone...well, there was that one guy who I made a connection with right away. I had to down play it just a bit, I didn't want to come on too strong. But he's definitely someone I can be platonically intimate with. I actually like him a lot...very warm he is.
  • At the end of the day I just want to hold hands, lay up, kiss, talk, cook dinner and connect. Sex is easy to get, intimacy isn't.
  • I love my mother.
  • I am the catalyst for change.
  • I am responsible for my actions.
  • I have to set boundaries and enforce them.
  • I love my job
  • I'm grateful and blessed.
  • Music has saved my life.
  • I still think he's full of shit.
  • Sometimes I'll say something out loud, just to test the emergency broadcasting system. You know where you say something just to see if the person will run their mouth? He is an #EpicFail. I hadn't even met him up until recently and I knew I wouldn't like him when I did meet him just by the things that came out of his fuckin' mouth and the people he hung around. He is drama. I'm trying to steer clear of that. Even in an intimate setting in which, I was turned "off" and all the way down -he was just what I expected him to be, even when I channeled my inner Pebbles and gave him "The Benefit". I tried.
  • Always trust your intuition. It never lies. You have the thoughts for a reason. Usually as a protective measure.
  • "I can be a trip, but I choose not to."
  • Even though I had good intentions with that project, I should have just gone with my first mind last year and had the cover drawn instead of using models. It was a waste of time and energy.
  • I hate when I am nice and cordial with other gays, they think I'm flirting. I already know that I'm not your type and please don't feel sorry for me just because you think I'm the big boy that doesn't get any. Nigga please, once I put my mouth on you, I'll get anything I want from you...trust and believe you'll be hooked. Just because you're attractive, doesn't mean I want to fuck.
  • I think "Pretty Boys" or better yet, stereotypically attractive boys are stupid and they overcompensate with their looks and sex. Nigga do a magic trick and think. None of them have proved my theory wrong yet.
  • The Honda Civic Theory is still accurate to this day.
  • YouTube killed the Blogging star. I've been blogging since these new school kids graduated from elementary school. They are the new, not improved version of me. I won't call names. I'm not mad either.
  • "Don't come for me, bitch; you won't arrive." "I hurt when I ascend and my 'friends' miss it and I have to leave them stuck on stagnate. I gotta move on." @BlacKenGod
  • The new flat bread sandwiches from Subway will not be the death of me. I crave them at all hours of the day and night.
  • I want to kiss one of my straight male friends in the mouth...lol
  • My goal in the next 1.5 years is to impregnate this woman. I need to meet my son and be the father I never had, so I can finally fill that particular void. It's the only way to do it.
  • I'm planning a vacation to Jamaica with my mom and sister. My mother needs an escape.
  • It's funny how the tables turn.
  • When you treat people like shit and constantly drive them into the ground, never think you won't need them. You'll always have to come back crawling to those very people who you dissed. Hopefully they'll have enough compassion and mercy to forgive.
  • Real friendship is worth fighting for.
  • In the words of the great lyricist @Too$hort "Things can't stay the same. Somebody gotta break the chain."
  • Even when real friends fall out, you'll always speak again...even if it is on your death bed.
  • I love him for teaching me so many things about myself. He'll always be, "The Greates Ex Ever."

1 comment:

T. Turner said...

agreed@ Youtube killed the blogging star. ughhh i'm so over these kids and their coonery on Youtube. I miss the bloggers! I feel like i've lost my best friends.