Me

My photo
Read my blog, listen to my shows, read my books...then you'll know me. Thanks.

11.09.2010

Tantrum Tuesday....

  • Sometimes you have to tell a bitch in big red Jesus lettering, I REFUSE TO BE DENIED! And mean that shit.
  • We all know that empty barrels make the most noise and the squeaky wheel gets the oil. Go figure.
  • You have to TAKE whats RIGHTFULLY yours...like my financial aid check bitch! Give it up. Royalties ain't what they used to be.
  • In my head, I'm looking for a senator to fuck. I need them supplemental Government perks. I don't do republicans tho.
  • So me and Tanqueray got into a fight this weekend. She won. I have a new appreciation for extra strength Excedrin. Even though he has always been my headache medicine. I'm old school but I still love Bayer.
  • Speaking of headache relievers, BC Powder is the ultimate get right. But it always reminds me of a gram of coke. :-/
  • I strived to be on time to work this morning. I've been late for two weeks. I hate coming in interacting with my new boss. At first I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt. But I know what works for me and what doesn't. I was here first. He's ineffective and his bully tactics do nothing but make me craft and implement an exit strategy...for him.
  • When It hit's you, it hit's you.
  • It's all subjective.
  • Nothing worse than pinned up energy. Especially if it's sexual. Especially between two men.
  • The older I get the less I want to speak and the lower my tolerance for bullshit gets.
  • Phaedra. That is all.
  • Bitch, did you see LaTavia on RHOA? Honey, she gives it to you. Mama is about to slay all of yall bitches and the demise of Beyonce is near. She will produce the spawn of Satan and will get a divorce. Remember you heard it here FIRST.
  • LeToya Luckett done already showed yall bitches up. And yall ate it too.
  • I am the Kelly Rowland of publishing. LMAO...Gag. That bitch got stacks of Euro's tho. Most niggas ain't got a passport. I'll take it. I can spend more time with my friends abroad. I'm international. I need someone sitting next to me.
  • Speaking of Europe. I'm always the only black on the plane...it sparks conversation and I always sell books on the plane. Hahahahahaha. #Hustla
  • "Turn on the mic: Throwing bitches under the bus."
  • Can I hold you tonight? I might gently kiss on your neck, stroke you and rub against your booty with my member...but I promise it's just a part of cuddling.
  • I've been blessed to meet and befriend a few of the artists that have inspired me.
  • In retrospect, "Luv" by Janet Jackson should have been the first single off of Discipline, then "Feedback," then "So Much Betta," then "Rock With U"
  • I can make any talented person a star. My only reason for being famous at this point is to make contacts to make others famous. I'll end up being a manager/A&R person of the sort...
  • I've been feelin' myself harder than usual lately. Lets see if I can snag a real date.
  • One reason why I like to date younger people is that they aren't bitter or jaded by life. I can still offer them great advice that they'll use. You can't teach an old dog new tricks. Besides, they keep me young. I've been grown for such a long time, I could use a laugh and some fun. I can do without the games tho.
  • I retract my statement about dating someone between the ages of 32-45. I was just talking out of the side of my neck.
  • *Pause* I really wish someone would raise their hand and honor the contributions made by black men. I think if we were honored for two hours on B.E.T it would change the lives of many. I am so tired of the way we are portrayed and beat down upon. Granted there are issues with male/female relations, but no one ever stops and listens...would someone please give us the opportunity. I guess I'll have to do that one to.
  • Where is LaToya Jackson?
  • Can I just say I love Rahsaan Patterson.
  • You will learn to keep Excedrin Migraine on your person at all times. As well as an American Express and a corporate jet pilot on speed dial.
  • Do you have an attorney on retainer?
  • I am glad that I can sleep in on Thursday. Shot out to all of the veterans, specifically my uncle and the active duty mofo I'm diggin out.
  • That didn't belong in the same sentence.
  • Speaking of my uncle, I can't wait to see him next week. He said that we'd make a trip to Vancouver while we're on the west coast.
  • I wonder how much he sold his soul for. Was it worth it? Does he have a warranty? And what is the exchange policy? We know Satan doesn't give refunds...
  • When you take advantage of people you're only hurting yourself. Remember what happened to the boy who cried wolf.
  • Insurance is necessary for your home.
  • I knew I had a high sex drive, but damn...should I really be thinking about "eating and beating this much."
  • Ass and titties...yeah nigga!
  • My uncle told me once, "Don't get fucked in your ass." Mind you I never told him I was "gay." Even the ones that do know I "fuck around" ain't never told me no shit like that.
  • I live in the DL capital of the world.
  • "You gotta flex on the devil."
  • Don't ever buy me a ticket to fly me to your estate for the weekend to cuddle and moments before the plane takes off you call me and ask you to have a threesome with you and Larissa, I'm gonna go on ahead and put her name out there. Fuck that nasty hoebitch! I know you read my blog! Stay theeeeeeeee fawk outta my email. I'm glad I didn't make that flight. I'll never eat and beat your pussy. I don't want a baby with you.
  • *sidebar* There is something to be said for a girl that will KNOWINGLY FUCK another man's, man. You get that?
  • SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG BITCH! Ledisi and her faces Sunday night on B.E.T.
  • I'm not interested in "Breaking News" by Michael Jackson. His catalog prior to his murder sufficed. They will never let that man rest. And besides, that track does sound fake as shit.
  • There is this ghetto girl from South East D.C. that currently lives in upper NW that I'm totally fascinated with.
  • I met a rapper who is being scouted by the NFL. All kinds of GayDar was going off.
  • I met this person who knows about my work a few days ago and he was like, "You're nothing like I expected you to be." I responded, "What does that mean?" He says, "I expected you to be a big loud queen. You actually are masculine and have bass in your voice." Nonetheless, I heard about him to and he lived up to be the messy, silly, queen I knew he was going to be, which is why whenever we were at the same event, I strategically avoided him. **EYE ROLL**
  • Again, I'm not gay. I just have gay tendencies. A marketing tool.
  • I still have no names for my puppies.
  • When I wear jeans and button downs, no one takes me serious. I put on a suit and some Gucci loafers, people bow down, flirt and call me sir. Today my name was Britney Jean Spears, gimme more.
  • Why did I find a piece of cornbread in my man/laptop bag?
  • B-12 will do wonders for you.
  • These niggas never see it coming...
  • I still don't know why people play others against each other. All I have to do is add bleach to the water to get the dirt out.
  • These people hang themselves out to dry every time.
  • I know how to switch the reel right in front of you and you'll think you're watching the same show.
  • I can't wait to see my sister again. I need to take a picture...gives me a reason to buy a new digital camera.
  • Frequent Flier...
  • My oldest uncle, who clearly is a member of AARP is still salty about an email I sent instructing him not to speak to me or involve himself in my life what so ever. I'll make eye contact with him in about a weeks time. I dare this nigga to change lanes without signaling.
  • You could learn something if you weren't a bitch ass hater!
  • Takin' it to another level no passengers on my plane...silly bitch. It takes teamwork to make the dream work. You can't take credit for being light and pretty...I guess tho.
  • Why do I have massive amounts of homework due and I act as if I have nothing to do?
  • "Say say lil fine ass nigga, come out and play with me. And bring a sack of tree's. Zig-Zags please not Phillie's. Betchu wanna slide down my rainbow. Want me to fuck you like a whore. We can fall in love or we can just fake it...and be like this forever more."
  • Chipotle is calling my name.
  • You've been served. Tomorrow I'll service you again. This time I want you to give me a full frontal.

No comments: