Me

My photo
Read my blog, listen to my shows, read my books...then you'll know me. Thanks.

2.02.2011

February Follies

  • Happy February!!!
  • Did yall see your shadow when you came out the house this morning? :-/ I didn't. I didn't even want to come out of the house and face the world. But guess what?! BITCH I'M ME!!! (Don't forget)
  • I hate when I wake up with remnants of the previous nights emotional breakdown.
  • The last time when I was home (Los Angeles, my mommas house) she said to me, "Terence, when your light shines - you're not going to have a lot of people around you." That makes sense to me everyday. Maybe this is why I never feel connected to people, but they're always seemingly connected to me.
  • I completely adore, admire and respect Rahsaan Patterson. His music (he) has gotten me through so much since 1997. He and Janet are on the same level and you know how I feel about her.
  • Not that I owe anyone an explanation, but I realize I have people that support my work. I got two royalty checks this week to prove it. But when you've ignored yourself for such a long time (as I have, always doing for others), you kinda want to get back to yourself. That's what I've been doing for 3 years, getting me together so I can continue to be of service. I not one of these fly by night authors that come out with books every year. Bitch really? Writing on popular topics that will subside. I like to make classic shit that is timeless. Jimmy Jam, Terry Lewis, Babyface, Hall & Oates, Gamble & Huff style...
  • I'm aware.
  • Shot out to Drama Dupree!
  • Confirmed: My support system is obsolete. This doesn't surprise me. As soon as I start to trust people and let them in a yard...they display they aren't ready. You are the weakest link! #Goodbye
  • I do not like my butt. It's too big. It's wide and high...Can I get a butt reduction? Even when I lose weight, my waist shrinks and my butt is still big. :-( too much wanted, yet unwanted attention. Damn! Too much booty in the pants...
  • Yall stay reaching for the top shelf without a ladder...see where that gets you.
  • I'm not in the mood for no shit, so please save your own dignity. Thanks! :-) It's all in love. L-O-V-E.
  • Never limit your history - celebration or remembrance of it to one month.
  • I get so annoyed when "Elegant" or "Fancy" is printed on a box of plastic ware. wtf!?
  • I am very in touch with myself. Particularly my emotions and room to spazz is needed.
  • Defy the stereotype. Do what they aren't expecting you to do...
  • Valentines Day :-| Quit playing.
  • Even though I have no balance (everything is black or white to me...some shades of gray but they tend to be closer to black) I expect to have definition and boundaries. If you want to fuck - lets just fuck only call me when it's time to fuck. If you want to be friends, don't be sexually suggestive. Because when the two meet, thats when emotions get involved. And fuckin' with my emotions is like what? FUCKIN' WITH MY MONEY SMOKEY!!! And what happens when you fuck with a nigga's money? Oh okay...don't find out the hard way.
  • I hate living with boys. They are disgusting, don't clean and are just overall triflin. I've been trying to talk to my roommate since September about his cleanliness and the importance of it. Particularly the bathroom and the kitchen. I feel that these two areas of your home are theeeeeeeeee MOST important rooms in your house. I know I fucked his world up this morning when I left my dirt and hair in the tub and didn't clean it. I was waiting on him to say something. Then I left egg shells on the counter, bread crumbs everywhere and I left my juicer pulp in the sink over all the dishes...lmao. I was daring him to say something. I will clean up after myself, but another grown ass man I'm not fuckin' or getting any support from. Girl please! (LMAO) anyway...
  • I don't give a fuck what yall say! Whitney is #Legend and she will be treated as such. Yall bitches really thought she was about to give yall Rachel Marron on Sunday night? Hahahaha! And the crowd screams boo! Whitney had already stopped singing by the time Rachel Marron came around...
  • It is a blessing to be able to walk out on that stage and still look and sound like herself...she was close...to the edge.
  • While we're still on Whitney - there was something amazing about the fact that she showed up to Bobby's mothers funeral - and sang. That was an interesting union, but I love their loyalty and respect to each other. A lot of couples break up and happily "fuck" the ex's entire family after it's a wrap. I respect and appreciate that bond. Even in the mist of all that haze that went on, friendship remains.
  • Imagine my face when I read this email at work this morning: "So my walk to my car just now ended with me, like the commercial, saying "I've fallen and I can't get up!" Well, I did get up. But I am bruised and in combination with the news telling me that the icing will get worse, I am going to stay home. At least I have power and can VPN in to address any emergency." But the cackle is, the man literally weighs a metric ton :-|
  • I was on spazz central this weekend. The undercurrent of emotional problems never seem to get resolved. Especially when they are tied to traumatic, defining moments in your life.
  • I am going to try sobriety until my birthday which is in 39 days. Want to buy me a gift? Hahahahahaha!
  • I think I finally have the energy I need to do this, #Paging Trent Jackson. "Showtime Synergy."
  • SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO my insurance man calls me 2 months after I wanted to sign up. I explained to him how negligent he was, how his business skills sucked and if he wants to increase income he should communicate properly. I followed it up by telling him I'd rather pay the full premium than get the discount he offered in lieu of having to chase someone for service. I don't understand people who are in these mutually beneficial situations that fuck it up. If you provide a service, conduct your business properly. Like the weed man that never answers the phone...wtf? Where they do that at?
  • I like flirting with Larry Hoover. We'll never cross the line...(don't give me an opportunity tho)
  • Why do people get mad when I tell them I don't have a type? I don't! I don't limit myself by a silly list of requirements and boxes I want someone to fit in. If you have respect for me, treat me right, reciprocate, you're honest, can make me laugh, you listen, you have good social skills, assertive...it's a go. But I do like tall boys tho :-/ (I think 6 ft is tall) But again, I'm not going to not talk to you because you're short.
  • It's a myth that I only date light skinned men. :-/ #Blasphemy
  • I called your bluff! :-) You know you can't handle me...stop while you're miles ahead.
  • 3 days in a row I beat the alarm clock...and was on time to work! It takes 7 days for a habit to form and 30 days to break one. Day 2 of Sobriety :-/
  • Even when you are stupid and do dumb ass shit. I don't treat you like I know it.
  • Sooooooooooooo. Why was I on the Red Line yesterday...and saw the dude I was fuckin' this summer, when I lived over by Howard. He was a neighborhood dude who saw me smoking weed on the corner one night at like 2 a.m. I was having a smoke break - cause I was writing all night. We talked, blah, blah, blah. The next night I ended up fucking the shit outta that woman's son...and the rest of the summer. That is when I realized I lived in the DL Capital of the world, I have phenomenal sex and the body makes commitments wether you want to or not. Don't think he didn't text me when he got off the train... :-/ We had no connection other than sex. I'm over it. But I enjoyed it...
  • I think I may have found my friend with benefits...technically he found me. He has nice lips too. I hope he likes kissing...Once my tongue slides down his ass, I know he'll be sucking my dick...
  • The truth is we all need someone to motivate us...or give us a reason to do something. We all want to be able to share ourselves intimately with one person...
  • BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH. March 6th. Celebrity Apprentice. LaToya Jackson alone bitch.
  • LaToya Jackson.
  • The voice.
  • The Hair.
  • The Nose.
  • The things that come outta her mouth.
  • EPIC.
  • Then there's NeNe - that bitch is a moose...
  • Speaking of the Housewives - Cynthia is dumb as shit. She's a lesbian and NeNe is bi. There aint no way Bravo is editing this shit together to make them look like this. This is how they act in real life and there is no way in straight hell that I'd marry Peter if he was the last uncircumcised Philistine left on the planet.
  • My new boss is in cahoots with the old boss. I know plotting bullshitters when I see them. If you come from a family like mine, you know when people are up to no good and out to get your ass.
  • I'm going to do what I want and do what makes me happy...if you're obstructing that or have the potential to, **No Words**
  • #Taurus is a cool dude...that's it. I'm working on an exit strategy for him as we speak.
  • Sometimes all we're missing is someone letting us know it will be okay...
  • He seems like a good fuck...since that's what it's all about now. I'm always late to the party :-/
  • Too much of me will send you into a state of shock.
  • This will be my last season of "In The Mix With Trent."
  • My boss Niggadamus Jones will be lingering till next Friday. He's training the new broad. I know he has tricks up his sleeve, I ain't fallin for that okey-doke. The fuck I look like? Anyway...he's salty as fuck. He still hasn't announced it. But nigga we know whats up.
  • I like it when boys (over the age of 21) talk nasty to me.
  • Speaking of nasty, I'm glad I've never let a man penetrate me...I am saving that for the one that's gonna work for it..I told yall bitches before I'm versatile. Even though that's too much, a man won't admit it, but if the right person takes you there you'll do it. I have several people's virginity tucked off in my wallet. I still talk to them. I think they deserve that.
  • Someone will care for me one day, the way I care for others.
  • I see I'm gonna have to suck some photographers dick to take these pictures.
  • Bitch, just cause you go to the gym and have a nice body, that don't mean I want you. You still ain't shit. And you wouldn't be shit without that 6 pack. Now if I went and got one....
  • I live in the DL capital of the world. And it doesn't bother me...everything is an experience...I just need to know what the fuck I'm getting involved in :-/
  • Oh...Thank you for the ride...nowhere.
  • My relationships will never be heard of until after they're over...
  • I'm not going to lie to myself about the situation. I see whats going on and the truth is...It's not what is being presented to me. I'm smart, old and wise enough to know that.
  • Once I'm "over it" and turned off. That is it...and it's not real hard for me to get there...
  • One of my new jams is "Beautiful Mistake" by Keri Hilson. The new Pebbles. I was hard on her (Keri)before because she always comes out talking shit on other people. Bitch please. I had a run in with her at Target in L.A. she's a bit of a bitch. But she's still nice to watch (look at)...Pretty Girl rock...
  • I've a met a lot a celebrities that I didn't like - but their talent is superb...and I must give credit where credit is due.
  • This dude Zephaniah is ridiculously talented! OMFG! He is the love child spawn of Rahsaan Patterson and Janelle Monae. His new song is everything! Download his mixtape! It is an orgasm on catastrophic levels.
  • When the fuck is DC gonna get a blizzard? I need a couple of days off?!
  • THANK YOU GOD FOR MY JOB!!!! I am so grateful. I didn't have one at this time last year and I was broken...even though the people aren't the brightest and I have to inject my ideas to bring a fresh perspective, I thank you.
  • I'm the 90's kid that grew up to be a writer. I live a rich, but warped digital existence. I seek and perpetuate authenticity. Good Day!

No comments: