Me

My photo
Read my blog, listen to my shows, read my books...then you'll know me. Thanks.

2.08.2011

Real Talk...Fiber Tabs moves shit outta the way

  • I love to see the expression on peoples faces when I make it to work earlier than usual.
  • I also love the way people respond to me when I actually put on "clothes" and groom myself. I still love my sweats, my uggs, my T-shirts & Jeans. I'm a Cali boy - we are laid back like that...
  • It's only been a week and I already miss his morning wake up call...even though it's only been one day...I like hearing him 1st thing in the morning.
  • Ever since he's been calling/BBM'n me in the morning, I've been on time to work. Mind you I've been late to work for the last 60 days straight. Seriously.
  • Sunday night we were cupcaking and it exceeded the time limit. But it's all good because I like talking to him...
  • And while I was cupcaking, #Taurus was arguing with his girlfriend. He is such a dramaqueenattentionwhore. :-/ **EYE ROLL & HAIR WHIP** He only did that shit because he knows I'm talking to some other boy. WHY HE MAD THO? I can't get with these presumed heterosexual men with girflfriends that want to get butt plugged.
  • Bi-Sexual and DL are two completely different things.
  • I've learned to leave the past exactly where it is....especially pertaining to people I've had sex with. All we had was sex. Don't call me no more! :-| Our bodies and made no agreements! I need a husband!!
  • My spirit won't allow me to interact with late and tired queens.
  • I have a tendency to withdraw until I understand what is going on.
  • Yesterday was real emotional on a #subtweet kinda way.
  • Valentines Day aint shit. I was thoroughly annoyed when I walked into CVS and all them fuckin heart shaped blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. Anyway.
  • I pay attention and make note of everything. Even the stuff I'm not supposed to keep note of...
  • I don't like being lied to and I don't like my emotions being toyed with on the slightest.
  • I sold my tickets to see Janet Jackson in Hong Kong. I'm actively trying to sell my D.C. tickets. I won't slam her publicly, but lets just say I saw this shame show in 2008 and once last year - I think it's safe to say that this is her continuance of the "RockWitchu Tour." The only thing that's new about this tour is her 9 month old haircut that she sported back in 82. Bitch, quit playing. Find Tina, Kelly, Shawnette, Gil, Tyce, Tish, LaVelle, Terry and Anthony and give one ol' finale and sit your ass down bitch.
  • This weekend was a good weekend. I got my haircut now I'm actin' brand new...
  • I want to be in love.
  • I have been putting off this surgical procedure since December. Here it is February, it ain't happening till after I come back from The Bahamas...in March. I am nervous as hell.
  • So since this is my bosses last official week, you know that sambo is gonna pull out every ghetto trick he knows to entrap me. He called me an asshole on Friday and this morning he came in my office, stood in front of me and then slowly placed some blackberries on my desk while starting at me. #Weird.
  • I spent all day at Busboys Sunday working on edits, meeting with my assistant and my attorney. My plan was to go and 100% support an associates event, but my attorney was running late, so I ended up not making it...hopefully it's all good.
  • I'm not forcing it and I'm not stressing it.
  • I'm not into sports, another reason why I like to date guys who are into it, so I can learn more and don't sound silly or get that awkward look when a man asks me about sports. The fuck I'm gonna say? "Oh I'm into the arts." :-/
  • Why does he keep appearing in my timeline. I can't stand fake bitches and I can't stand people who try to out do me after I've taught them what they know. Then after I unfollow of course he tweets me. Bitch you ain't tweeted me or contacted me in the last 369 days...wtf?! Anyway bitch.
  • There is a consulting fee...you're obviously coming to me because you know, I know what I'm talking about. Not only that, I'm someone that you respect. Would you be asking me for advice if I wasn't on your radar?
  • He's got me in the mood to date...
  • Honestly, I never thought of myself as attractive. I thought because I was larger and called fat most of my life, I didn't think I was attractive. No one wanted to befriend or date the fat boy. It makes it worse when your own parents victimize you for being fat...
  • Finally! Someone who gets my creative vision!!!
  • I don't need nobody else...I can to damage by myself...walk in the room everybody like damn...
  • That was a very kind, sweet gesture. I'm always grateful when people do kind things...You know, when you're just nice - and you care about people and you do things without a break, sometimes you get beat down and go through moments when you don't think that you'll ever get over. Out of the blue someone says or does something that makes everything that you've been through irrelevant. It doesn't have to be big. A simple thank you is enough...I totally wasn't expecting that. It made my heart melt...
  • I've realized that I've climbed an uphill battle and I'm like two steps away from the top. I put in a lot of hard work and I haven't asked for a thing. Last year, I was broke, virtually homeless, no money, I lost a lot of money in stocks, I was being sued left and right, I owed the IRS 10K, I raised my sister...people really don't realize how much I do, in fact I don't realize how much I do...but today I got it. I'm not the same person I was last year. I'm not in the same place mentally...I'm grateful.
  • I love that little girl (my sister) She is growing up so quick. She's learning how to assert herself, which I'm glad she's doing. She's a young lady - and she needs to be assertive this young (8), that is something I lacked terribly at her age. I never knew how much I influenced her and how much she looked up to me - until I had a conversation with her on Skype. She is such a beautifully intelligent, witty, smart young chick. I can't wait to see what she will become with all that has been given to her. I love her boots! And I'm dying to tell her, "He can't beat it if he don't eat it.":-/ Shit, I wish I had a big brother like me...
  • The truth of the matter is that I'm a bitch because I have trust issues. Every adult in my life has failed me and I expect for people to let me down, because people rarely come through for me. I don't ask for help and I've done a lot on my own and suffered a lot because of it. I'm reconciling it...
  • One thing that is important to me is friendship. I take it very seriously. Because I'm not all that close with my family, my friends are my "perfect family."
  • Travel light travel far.
  • So...while  skyping with my sister before she went to school this morning, my mom said something to her and she looked dead into the camera, paused for about 10 seconds and gave me that, "Bitch please look." Then she said, "I know you're glad you don't live in this house anymore. I gotta go." And rolled her eyes...Mind you she's 8. :-| Just wait till she gets on that rag! Miss. Thang is going to be slaying her parents left and right...coming for blood. Let me start making space now. I know I'll be the only one that will be able to handle her.
  • This weekend, I reached out to a person I hadn't talked to in 5 months. It was painful for me to walk away, but it had to be done. I'm very proud of him and the strides that he's made to get to his happy. We talked, hammered it out, had a few drinks and smoked. It was hard for me to hear him say "I felt like you abandoned me. I needed you even when you think I didn't. I went through a lot when you left, but I needed to go through that." I'm glad he said it. I never turned my back on him - I'm loyal, even when people aren't loyal to me. On the flip side, I wouldn't be where I'm at this very moment if it weren't for him - it would behoove me to acknowledge that and correct it.
  • I'm very grateful for friends and people that understand me.
  • I love my attorney - she keeps it real and her hair is laid.
  • ahhhh, 35 days till my birthday. I see I will be dateless. So much for the 90 day plan this year! #Womp...well there are technically 35 days left to secure a date...that would be a thirst mission tho. I mean, in my mind it's basic. I just want to go out to dinner, talk, be told happy birthday and maybe a kiss...what the fuck? I'll get it. Let me just strap up this body magic and tease my hair :-/
  • I see I am going to have to go back to asking, "What do you want from me?" and "What firm do you work for?" You ask these hoes direct questions and they still lie!?!?!?!
  • Some relationships are worth fighting for...
  • Meagan Good done slipped on a banana peel and bumped her head if she think she is about to channel Whitney Houston.
  • I've reconsidered my decision to get a nose job and liposuction.
  • Bitch just cause I got a flashy time-piece and I carry a "man bag" don't mean I'm rich. I made 85k last year. I got the tax forms to prove it! My tuition alone is 40k get out my face. #ShitTalking

No comments: