Me

My photo
Read my blog, listen to my shows, read my books...then you'll know me. Thanks.

3.13.2011

Happy New Year Bitches!!!! 2.9 on These hoes!

  • I haven't had anything to say in a minute. Sometimes you have to be still - and understand whats going on within you and around you.
  • Today is my 29th birthday...It's a new year! A new me. I don't celebrate the new year on January 1st. I always do it on my birthday.
  • I saw Rahsaan Patterson last week! I love and admire him very much. It was the perfect start to my birthday month. 
  • I can't wait till the 22nd so I can see Janet!
  • I'm glad my birthday fell on a Sunday. Sunday has always been my "me" day...so it's perfect. Two of my closest friends in D.C. took me out last night - I appreciated it much. I've been going through a lot lately.
  • I finally had birthday sex at 4 a.m. this morning when I tipped in from my drunken night on the town. I put it down...I hadn't had sex since January. I know he wasn't expecting all that he got..he's probably somewhere right now trying to figure out what the hell happened.
  • Why must people bore me with the details of their bleak lives. I don't care. I don't fuckin' call you or tell you what I'm doing every minute of the fuckin' day. Bitch.
  • Never trust a man that drives a yellow car. Especially an X-Terra. Where they do that at?
  • 4 more days until I leave the country!
  • Phase II starts April 1st.
  • So the people at work participated in an epic failure of a birthday lunch for me. Some of those people act like the biggest fuckin babies on the planet - and I don't like them anymore...the wrong thing to do is turn me off. I take cold to a whole new level. You don't understand how cool I am until I ignore you.
  • I'm excited about my literary career again...
  • The truth of the matter is when you're numb and in pain, you're exactly that. You can't do anything, but you feel everything.
  • This week has been nothing less than chaotic...I will not talk about my book anymore publicly until it's off the printers conveyor belt.
  • Managing 5 gay black men for this project has been the most difficult thing I've probably ever done in my life, but it's training ground nonetheless.
  • It's funny how people will flirt, but when you make shit real they wanna fall back....uh huh. #NiggaPlease
  • And what's up with people lying about shit? I thought we were done with that.
  • That look on your face when you realize that you fucked up an opportunity...#Priceless
  • I really hate when people over involve themselves in my life. Why don't you take a fuckin' hint before I have to hurt your feelings.
  • My birthday is not a public event.
  • My manager and my attorney made my birthday this year. So did my Mom and Uncle. 
  • You're already fighting a loosing battle by being a black male...but you can win though.
  • I'm tired of these married men tryna get they dick sucked.
  • I believe that everyone would try [or thought about] a same sex experience once...or more. Black men just can't say that shit out loud. I get DL men, but i'm not with deception of your wife and children...wait till you're divorced for that. And please let that not be the cause. And please don't include me in on that shit. I have enough dramatic episodes of my own.
  • Family is a fancy word for people and people let you down. The only difference is, when shit really hits the fan your family is the only people that will sustain you.
  • Patron kills any bacteria growing in your stomach. Every time I eat at the Birchmere I get sick...it's gotta be that sauce.
  • He got mad because I didn't fuck him. Now he doesn't want to be friends. I don't get it.
  • Gays are a trip and they haven't even been around the world. If I come at you with respect, you run. But if I treat you like a hoe you wanna fall in love. These reprobate minds I tell you.
  • I'm old school, there is nothing better than a phone call from a person saying Happy Birthday.
  • I lead by example.
  • The older you get, the less you have to say. Your tolerance for bullshit depletes. 
  • I don't like people who force themselves upon me...I don't like pressed people, hanger on's and those who have nothing better to do but ask me a whole bunch of personal questions.
  • So my "Public" Facebook has been inundated with b.day wishes. I appreciate them wholeheartedly. But some of them muthafuckas know damn well they don't like and can't stand me...so why be fake? Just carry on with that fake shit by yourself.
  • I love my mother - the older I get the more I realize her good intentions. She's a very misunderstood person, we are actually a lot alike. 
  • I don't enjoy daylight savings time whatsoever. 
  • I think I will drop that class, I just found out I don't need it to graduate...
  • So, 6 Shots of Patron, 1 #TigerBlood and 1 Malibu & Pineapple = a obnoxious, belligerent, cantankerous homosexual named Trent Jackson. More to come soon.

1 comment:

Legally Chocolat said...

love u heaux!